Search for content in message boards

Wood Family

Wood Family

Posted: 2 Feb 2013 6:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am Dana M. Wood, daughter of Daniel Bernard Wood of Mason Ohio, who is son of Thomas Wood who was married to Catherine Wood they had 5 sons, Mike, Jerry, Dan, Mark, Tommy, all are now deceased except for Mark the baby of the family. Just wondering if there is any info out there on their relatives or where they even came from. I dont recall ever meeting any great grandparents when I was a kid. Our family wasnt exactly social so I only know of my cousins. I live in Arizona now.
thanks
Dana

Re: Wood Family

Posted: 3 Feb 2013 2:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: wood
Hello Dana,

My WOOD family was from nearby Clermont Co. but I do not have too many recent WOODs in my database. I did check for a Thomas or Catherine but did not find either.

You didn't give us a lot to work with. If you have any dates or ages, that would help. Also, look up your family in the 1940 or earlier census and see what you find. Typically you can find parents living with children. You can find the census records at familysearch.org (free) or ancestry.com (paid but free at most libraries).

If you can find out more information post back and maybe someone can help.

Walter Wood
Apopka, FL
http://mywoodfamily.us
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions