Search for content in message boards

Cantrell Family of Webster County Missouri and Surrounding Areas

Cantrell Family of Webster County Missouri and Surrounding Areas

Stacie Cantrell (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jul 2004 3:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Aug 2004 11:01AM GMT
Surnames: Cantrell, Manor, Bagby
after Thomas cantrell it appears taht I might be a decendant of his son Isaac, then Isaac's son Noah, then Noah's Son Obadiah "obe" , then Joseph Cantrell, Then william Cantrell, Then Stanley cantrell (my father)....mostly of webster county.

I previously thought I might be a decendant of Gabriel Cantrell (Isaac's brother) then His son David Benjamin then I thought his son Joseph was my great grandfather Joseph. I am so confused because these families have their kids with the exact same names and they lived near each other.

One of the cantrell families I was looking at had two brothers and their wives living all together. THey had their kids the same time and named all their kids the same names. It was like there were two boys born in teh same month, then their sisters were born the next year same month, then so on. THat is really crazy and it makes my family tree difficult to trace :P

anyhow im looking for someone who can help me with my family tree.

My grandfather was William Pleasant cantrell (the one born in 1900) married to Hulda Manor (born in 1909) of webster county, missouri

His father is Joseph Cantrell (possibly middle name Noah) married to sarah BagBY of webster county, missouri

after that it has to be either David Benjamin or Obadiah "obe" Taylor cantrell then.
Either way I go all the way back to gabriel or isaac who were two of Thomas Jefferson Cantrells sons (Tenn).

Stacie Cantrell, Webster County, Missouri

Re: Cantrell Family of Webster County Missouri and Surrounding Areas

Karl (View posts)
Posted: 1 Aug 2004 5:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cantrell
Stacie - Have your line in my computer, please contact me directly by email. It is to lemgthy to post. - Karl
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions