Search for content in message boards

Barbara Evans

Barbara Evans

jswenson (View posts)
Posted: 5 May 2000 9:36PM GMT
Looking for women named barbara evans who gave son up for adoption in New Jersey in November 1963. Maybe did not live in NJ but was staying with relatives during pregnancy.

Barbara Evans

Angela Marie Roy (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2000 9:18AM GMT
Hello,
My mothers madien name is Barbara Ellen Evans daughter of Mini Marie Akers and Dorance Evans, She gave birth to a son named Ricky Lee Allen Mitchner, Mitchner his adopted name. Ricky was not put up for adoption wilingly. But my mother was living in IL at the time with relatives. I will have to check with her but I was born in 65 and he was a few years older then me so 63 could be his birth year. Please let me know if this is what your lookin for.

Barbara Evans

AM Roy (View posts)
Posted: 16 May 2000 7:23PM GMT
I don't know if this would be who I was looking for. My understanding was that the Barbara Evans I'm looking for was from another state but was living with family relatives/friends named Coe, in New Jersey when she gave birth, 11/15/63. Thanks for checking for me, I appreciated hearing from you.

Barbara Evans

Angela Roy (View posts)
Posted: 16 May 2000 8:41PM GMT
Hi,
I checked with my mother(Barbara Evans) and the son she gave birth to was born here in IL. June or July of 1960.(not 63)

Soory I couldn't be any more help.
Goodluck

Barbara Evans

A. Roy (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2000 8:54AM GMT
Thanks so much for your time! I'll keeping looking... Julie

Re: Barbara Evans

Virgil Varvel (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jun 2002 5:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
My grandparents are Dorance and Minnie and I have very little information on them. I am Virgil Varvel Jr., son of Lois (Evans) Varvel. Could we share information?

Thanks,
Virgil

Posted: 4 Jan 2010 4:02PM GMT
Hello,
My name is Gloria Beth Evans. My mother was Barbra June Evans. Maiden name was MCCRARY from Ala. After my g-father died I found some letters written to my Dad Dempsey Wayne (Jack) Evans from my mother circa 40's and 50's. In these letters it said that my parents had had a child prior to me and that it was a boy. I think this was in 1953 or 4. Someone said he was adpopted out to a family in New England. My mother told me it was a black market sale. I would like more info. If you are the one then you are MY BROTHER> Please contact me at bswims55@yahoo.com

Posted: 4 Jan 2010 4:06PM GMT
I just noticed that the date would not be right however it does sound right. For this child, I was told he looked just like my Dad. I am enclosing a pic of my Dad. Do you look like him?
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic