Search for content in message boards

TRYING TO FIND MY ANCESTORS----Laboucane

TRYING TO FIND MY ANCESTORS----Laboucane

Posted: 21 Feb 2003 12:07AM GMT
Classification: Biography
Edited: 23 Jan 2005 5:25PM GMT
Surnames: Laboucane
There are several Laboucanes in Edmonton Alberta and Lloydminster Saskatchewan.Grandma Laboucane (Agnes) is celebrating her 100th birthday this week Feb. 24 1903 in Lloydminster. Thhe family hold a reunion at Duhamel Alberta every second year. This year there were about 125 atendees

Re: TRYING TO FIND MY ANCESTORS----Laboucane

Posted: 24 May 2004 10:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am searching for a friend who knows nothing about her paternal side. Her father's name is Dwayne Laboucane, her granfather is Sam Laboucane marred to Helen Hunt. If you or anyone can help please email me. She is in need of her family tree.

Posted: 5 Aug 2004 5:10PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jan 2005 5:25PM GMT
Surnames: Laboucane, Lafournaise
here is a web page which is well done and has the genaeology of hundreds of lafournaises and Laboucanes .Last century most Laboucanes were known as Lafournaise .
I have found the site verry useful .
I myself was at the Laboucane reunion at Duhamel this year . In fact i got married in the old church of St.Thomas at Duhamel just before the reunion on July 2nd By my cousin Father Garry Laboucane .
there are a lot of Laboucanes out there . My great grandfather Napolian laboucane was married 3 times and had several children with each wife .good luck with your search
Yours Ian

http://www.members.shaw.ca/rominator/dat13.htm#29

Tammy Patey (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jan 2005 5:45AM GMT
Hello...I am looking to find my birth mother....all I know was that her last name was laboucane...she had me when she was 17 in edmonton, alberta and gave me up for adoption.. I was doing a search on "laboucane and I figured I would give it a shot and see if any one knows any laboucanes who gave a baby girl up for adoption in 1977. If any one has any info that may help I can be reached at jibsmommy@yahoo.ca

Tammy (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jan 2005 5:52AM GMT
Hello...I am looking to find my birth mother....all I know was that her last name was laboucane...she had me when she was 17 in edmonton, alberta and gave me up for adoption.. I was doing a search on "laboucane and I figured I would give it a shot and see if any one knows any laboucanes who gave a baby girl up for adoption in 1977. If any one has any info that may help I can be reached at jibsmommy@yahoo.ca

Posted: 20 Jul 2007 4:15AM GMT
hELLO
i AM UPdating my family tree and my great grandfather was patrice william Laboucane and he was married to Philomene Cardinal. My grandfather is lawrence laboucane.whom married Peggy Mcmurray. and my father is Robert Laboucane

Posted: 21 Feb 2012 4:26AM GMT
I just went on the Laboucane Ancestry site and saw your very old email from 2005. There is a Lawrence Laboucane and son, Dennis living in Elk Point, Alberta. Dennis is managing the DOMO gas station. I do not know if this is the Lawrence you are looking for or if you have already found them. Anyway, for your information. After I typed this, I reread your message and you are looking for your great grandfather, not Lawrence.

Posted: 3 Dec 2013 3:57PM GMT
Surnames: laboucane
Thats a funny thing my grandfathers name is Lawrence Laboucane. I've never met him he lives somewhere in Alberta and is part of the Fort McMurray band.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions