Search for content in message boards

Milas & nettie Kelley

Milas & nettie Kelley

Jim Lee (View posts)
Posted: 20 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kelley, Pierce, Butcher, Baldree
Would like to find out about the famlies of Milas and Nettie Pierce kelley. I know that one daughter Rebecca married Irvin Baldree and the other daughter Mary Jane married a man by the name of Butcher. Anything you could help me with would be greatly appriciated.
Jim Lee

Baldrees of Freestone County

Posted: 28 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Aug 2001 8:58PM GMT
Surnames: Baldree
My biological grandfather's name was Stephen Blakeley Baldree. I believe he was born in or around Freestone County in approximately 1915.

He died in 1994 in Athens, Henderson Co., TX.

As I am told, his mother's name was Sally Hendley (spelling could be Henley) and his maternal grandmother's name was Ida Findella MNU. I have absolutely no information on Steve's paternal lineage.

I know his maternal family cemetery is located in Freestone County, between Cayuga and Fairfield I think. Could be where his paternal line is buried also, but I just don't know.

Since the only concentration of Baldrees I can find is in Freestone County in the 1860's - 1880's, I was wondering if you have any information that might pertain to Stephen Baldree's family. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic