Search for content in message boards

BULLA Reunion

BULLA Reunion

Posted: 24 Jun 2010 11:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BULLA
NOTICE to all who descend from Thomas BULLOUGH/BULLA of Pa. & Thomas Bulla Jr. of North Carolina and descendants who are now scattered over America.

The 85th BULLA Reunion will be held Saturday August 1st, 2010 in Randolph County, N.C., at Charlotte Un. Meth. Church, 4 miles west of Asheboro, on Old Lexington Rd. Time: 11 AM with dinner in the Church Community Bldg. at 12 noon. Bring photos and other family memorabilia for "show and tell".

Re: BULLA Reunion

Posted: 15 May 2011 2:24PM GMT
Surnames: Bulla
Do you know when the next Bulla reunion will be? thanks the Bulla's in Oklahoma

Phyllis J Cartwright Cullum my mother was Elsie L Bulla her father was Cleade Bulla

Posted: 16 May 2011 3:12PM GMT
Surnames: Bulla/Bullough
The Annual BULLA Family reunion will be Saturday August 6th,2011. At Charlotte Un. Meth. Church located 4 miles west of Asheboro, NC, on old Lexington Rd. (Old Highway 64.) We would enjoy having you come. Some of your folks attended several years ago. One was Darlene H., of Sulphur, OK.
Last year we had someone portray our ancestor, Thomas BULLA.BULLOUGH from Co. Armagh, Ireland.

Posted: 17 May 2011 12:58PM GMT
We are going to try to come. Darlene is my first cousin. Thanks for the information

Posted: 4 Jun 2012 12:25PM GMT
Surnames: BULLA
ANOTHER YEAR! It will be time for the 87th BULLA family reunion. We would enjoy having any THOMAS BULLA (BULLOUGH) decendants visit with us. It will be Saturday Aug. 4th, 2012, at Charlotte Un. Meth. Ch., located near Asheboro, NC. Time is 11 AM, with lunch (around noon,) in the Church's community bldg. Directions: Take old Lexington Rd., west of Asheboro. (Formerly old hwy. 64.) Church is abt 3 mi. on left. Pack a lunch, bring old scrapbooks, photos and share your memories with us!!!!

Posted: 14 Jun 2012 1:22PM GMT
To whom do I reply to to let them know that after 38 years, I would LOVE to attend a Bulla Family Reunion and meet a few more people (beyond immediate family) with the same last name! :)

Posted: 22 Jun 2012 3:39PM GMT
what part of the country are you from? we live in southwest Oklahoma. My mom was a Bulla, would like to hear from you, sincerely,
Phyllis Cullum

Posted: 22 Jun 2012 4:02PM GMT
I'm in the Charlotte, NC area now. I was born and raised in Ft Myers FL.. family ties back the MD, MI, NY area with Bulla.

Posted: 23 Jun 2012 8:43PM GMT
Thanks for the info

Posted: 2 Aug 2012 6:01PM GMT
Further inforomation.. more family in MD and here in NC... the Asheboro side of the family is related.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions