Search for content in message boards

Sarah Margaret Kell

Sarah Margaret Kell

Posted: 13 Feb 2002 2:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Sep 2003 9:50PM GMT
Daniel Kell,
I have information on the parents of William M. Kell if you need it. My husband is from his sister, Rebecca, that married William Gadd.

Re: Sarah Margaret Kell

Posted: 13 Feb 2002 1:47PM GMT
Surnames: Kell
Mary Cofer,
Would you happen to have anything on Sarah Margaret Kell
born 1879 to Jesse and Elizabeth Kell? I know she had a brother Charles M. and Mary E. I just don't know if they were step brother and sister because of Jesse's two marriages.

Posted: 13 Feb 2002 7:34PM GMT
Edited: 13 Sep 2003 9:50PM GMT
Sorry, I don't have additional info on Sarah except I found her in the 1900 Missouri Census in Shannon County. Should be the proof that you need to confirm Charles and Mary E as siblings. Do you have this census? If not , I can send you what it tells about them.

Posted: 14 Feb 2002 4:58PM GMT
Surnames: Kell
Mary,
I'd love to hear about what you have. You can E-mail me at r.riemann@worldnet.att.net.

Daniel Kell (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2002 7:52PM GMT
Mary,

I already have John and Mary Kell plus siblings. I would be interested in information about Billy and Rebecca's siblings and their children. Also about Rebecca and William Gadd's children. I have some information on John and Laura Jane, John married an Agnes C. and Laura Jane married George Clinton Price, but I don't see any Cofers in the descendants anywhere.I'm more than happy to share any information I have with you.

Daniel Kell (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2002 8:02PM GMT
The stuff I have in my database shows Charley and Mary (Belle) as the children of Jesse H. Kell and Missouri Ann Cole.

Posted: 18 Jul 2004 10:35PM GMT
Edited: 28 May 2006 9:57PM GMT
Surnames: Price, Kell
When was George Clinton Price married, if it was recently, do you know of any other Price - Kell Marriages, Tenn. or Caswell, Co. N.C.? Possibly from the late 1700's To !900, leading back to Caswell , N.C., or Green Co., Ky.

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 1:04AM GMT
Hi my name is Yvonne. I would like to have some of your inf. on William Gadd and Rebecca Kell. William Gadd is my great grandfather, he my great great grandfather. Would love to heard from you soon.

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 1:14PM GMT
Yvonne, Can you email me marync@hughes.net and I will send you some information. If I read your posts correctly, you are from John Henry and Agnes Rogers Gadd family. He is son of Rebecca Kell and William Gadd. Mary Cofer
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions