Search for content in message boards

Criotilde P. (Perea) Martinez, 1910-2005, Colorado

Criotilde P. (Perea) Martinez, 1910-2005, Colorado

Posted: 17 Sep 2005 6:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Jan 2006 5:28AM GMT
MONTE VISTA — Criotilde P. “Tillie” Martinez, 95, of Monte Vista, died Sept.11, 2005.
She was born May 29, 1910 in Kerns, Colo. to Alfonso and Marina Perea.
Tillie enjoyed crocheting, embroidery, reading, gardening, singing, praying and especially spending time with her loving family.
Her parents; husband, Fred Martinez; three sons, Joe, John and Abraham Martinez; daughter, Carolina Martinez, daughter-in-law, Irene Martinez’ granddaughter, Annette Jiron; six sisters, Eliza Sanchez, Anne Martinez, Julia Archuleta, Maria Marquez, Firmina Valdez and Teodora Marquez; and three brothers, Belarmino Perea, Manuel Perea and Maxmillano Valdez, all preceded her in death.
Survivors include two daughters, Cordelia “Cordy” (Jose) Moran of Broomfield and Esther (Ernesto) Jiron of Lafayette; two daughters-in-law, Patricia Martinez of Grand Junction and Charlotte Martinez of Commerce City; two sons, Alfonso (Nickie) Martinez and Lonnie Martinez, both of Monte Vista; 40 grandchildren, 80 great grandchildren and 14 great-great grandchildren; one sister, Marina Loomis of Farmington, N,M,; daughter-in-law, Esther Martinez of Monte Vista; and several nieces, nephews and cousins.
Vigil Service with Recitation of the Rosary will be at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 14, at St. Joseph Church in Monte Vista.
The Funeral Service will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 15, at the same church with burial following in the Monte Vista Cemetery.
Friends may call from 1-5 p.m. Wednesday at Romero Funeral Chapel in Monte Vista,

Re: Criotilde P. (Perea) Martinez, 1910-2005, Colorado

Cynthia Monroe (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2005 8:58PM GMT
Surnames: Perea
Hi Frank. I noticed you posted my grandmother's obituary and wondered if you are a relative. Thanks.

Cynthia

Re: Criotilde P. (Perea) Martinez, 1910-2005, Colorado

Frank Paige (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2005 9:05PM GMT
Cynthia,
No, I am not related. I was doing some research in that area. I saw her obit and that she had lived a long and happy life. I posted in the frame of mind that there might be someone out there that is related and might see the posting.
I would like to pass on my condolences.
Frank
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions