Search for content in message boards

WHITE-EZELL

WHITE-EZELL

Posted: 13 Dec 2004 12:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: WHITE, EZELL
Happy Sunday to all and PJ, congratulations on upcoming marriage. No snow yet in Coldwater, MI but am still looking for father of ggg grandfather John Wortham White or information (death dates) on his children (my gg grandmother elizabeth emily white's siblings:
James Edward White
Tallitha Ann White
John Wesley White
Bathsheba Crudup White
Martha Vandalia White
Robert Lafayette White
Frances H. White
Amanda J. White

Also on Elizabeth's Children with James Ezell:
John Ezell
Robert Ezell
Nannie L. Ezell
Nina B. Ezell
Dellall Ezell

Any help from anyone is greatly appreciated.
Have a merry christmas everyone and a happy new year. Hope we all find at least one loose end to tie up!

Lynne Adams Dalius

Do you know where Bathsheba (CRUDUP) FOWLER is buried?

Posted: 8 Aug 2007 5:56PM GMT
Surnames: CRUDUP, FOWLER
do you know where bathsheba crudup fowler is buried.she is my grgr grandfather sister thank you

Re: Do you know where Bathsheba (CRUDUP) FOWLER is buried?

Posted: 9 Aug 2007 3:39AM GMT
Re: Bathsheba Crudup Fowler, No, I am sorry I do not know where she is buried. I have down that she died in Carroll County, TN, but not sure where. If I find out any more I will let you know. thanks. Lynne Adams Dalius

Who were the children of Bathsheba FOWLER?

Posted: 10 Aug 2007 3:06PM GMT
Surnames: FLOWLER, DAVIS
Re: Bathesaba FOWLER

do you know woh her children were??

I am looking for MARY FOWLER B: ABT 1806 NC
she married William DAVIS b abt 1805 NC
by 1850 they were living in Gibson Co.TN

possibly in Hardeman Co TN in 1840. Looks like they were on the move, and finally settled in Gibson Co. Bradford TN

Thanks

Who were the children of Bathsheba FOWLER?

Posted: 10 Aug 2007 3:06PM GMT
Surnames: FOWLER, DAVIS
Re: Bathesaba FOWLER

do you know woh her children were??

I am looking for MARY FOWLER B: ABT 1806 NC
she married William DAVIS b abt 1805 NC
by 1850 they were living in Gibson Co.TN

possibly in Hardeman Co TN in 1840. Looks like they were on the move, and finally settled in Gibson Co. Bradford TN

Thanks

Re: Who were the children of Bathsheba FOWLER?

Posted: 11 Aug 2007 11:31PM GMT
Surnames: CRUDUP, FOWLER
I have down in my records that the children of Bullard Fowler and Bathsheba Crudup Fowler were: Godfrey, Josiah, Jasper, Tilitha, Lucinda, Louisa (my ggg grandmother), Lacy, Betsy and Emily. Sorry I'm not more help.
Lynne Adams Dalius

Posted: 12 Aug 2007 1:39PM GMT
Thank You for replying so soon. Do you have any birth or death dates or even an about? date for Bathsheba and her husband?? Just trying to determine if I should look into this couple further, but need to know a time frame first?

Much Thanks
Cheryl

Posted: 11 Oct 2009 4:25PM GMT
Pleasse see in Outline that Bullard does not have a son Bullard. Bullard A. came to Weakley Co. the same time as Samuel. I think he maybe a bro. of Samuel. See attachments.
I will be at the Weakley Co., TN courthouse Thurs. Oct 15 1:-5:00 if you are able to come talk w/ me there. Becky Root
I couldn't set up my attachment for here. If you can't come meet me, I'll mess. when I get back.

Posted: 11 Oct 2009 5:09PM GMT
Surnames: Fowler
Hi Becky, I can't be in TN on the 15th of October, I live in Michigan, but would love for you to contact me when you return home. would love to talk with you more on this subject. Lynne Adams Dalius

Re: Do you know where Bathsheba (CRUDUP) FOWLER is buried?

Posted: 4 Nov 2009 3:51AM GMT
Edited: 11 Feb 2010 2:08AM GMT
Surnames: Fowler, HARRIS
Bathsheba was my g-g-g-grandmother. My notes say she died in 14 Oct 1852 in Carroll Co., TN. I found her in the 5th civil district of Carroll Co., TN in 1850. She is 66 years old living in the home of Elizabeth B. Harris, age 55; Thomas L. Harris, age 21; Virginia F. Harris, age 16; Susan M. Harris, age 13; and Bathsheba, age 66. I haven't been able to place who Elizabeth B. Harris is yet. Hope this helps. I have never seen info as to where she is buried.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions