Search for content in message boards

Domenico, Riscario, and Ralph Russo

Domenico, Riscario, and Ralph Russo

Sherry L. Davies (View posts)
Posted: 24 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Aug 2012 12:56PM GMT
Surnames: RUSSO, VILLIAN, BUICARO
I'm looking for further information with regard to my GGFather Domenico Russo(born 1893, in Italy died February 10, 1926, in Youngstown, Ohio), his brother Riscario Russo(born 1901 in Italy, died May 17, 1926 in Youngstown, Ohio), their cousin Ralph Russo(birth year, place unknown). Both Domenico and Ricsario's dad was Roco Russo, he had, I beleive two wives, Consetta Villian(2nd) and Theresa Buicaro(1st). Any further information would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Domenico, Riscario, and Ralph Russo

Posted: 13 Oct 2004 7:13AM GMT
Edited: 16 Aug 2012 12:56PM GMT
Surnames: Russo
Hi, I'm wondering if we might be looking for the same family or at least people that might be related. I'm trying to find information on my Great Grandfather Pietro (Peter) Russo. He was born about 1892 in Italy, we think in Caserta, and immigrated to the USA about 1912. As far as I know he had brothers named Moses, Samuel, Michael, Louis and a sister named Mary. He lived with his wife and children in Farrell, PA which is very close to Orangeville, OH. He also had a hereditary disease called Polisystic kidneys. He died at the age of 36 from this disease. He had four children, two of which also died from the disease. I was wondering if Dominico and Riscario Russo could have possible died from the same disease or if any of their decendants died this disease. To write me back you can post a message or email me direct at BJean80@AOL.com I would appreciate any information that you have. Thanks!

Posted: 16 Aug 2012 6:21AM GMT
Edited: 16 Aug 2012 12:57PM GMT
Surnames: Russo, Kelly
I do not know if I can be of any help, yet, but I am looking for family info on Ralph Russo, b. 1926 in Cleveland, Ohio, possibly still living, son of Sisso and Nancy Russo, husband of Rose A Kelly. (Father of my daughter's mother-in-law)

Posted: 17 Aug 2012 3:22AM GMT
my great grandmother was a Francesca Russo, this was her maiden name, she married a Contarino, both from Messina, Sicily, they immigrated to the Boston, Ma area in 1897.
Jayne Rosa Johansen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions