Search for content in message boards

William and Mary Taylor Concord MA 1650

William and Mary Taylor Concord MA 1650

Bill Taylor (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jan 2000 5:59AM GMT
Looking for lineage of William and Mary of Concord MA. William from ship the Truelove of 1635. Children Mary (m:Farr to Stowe) , William(Scituate), John(Bedford), Abraham (Concord, Dunstable), Isike(Scituate), Jacob(Concord), Joseph (Marshfield). Joseph lineage to Samuel, Samuel II m: Simmons Jr, Samuel III m: Low went to Bucksport ME, Amasa, Alonzo, Adin, William etc

samuel taylor

denise taylor / bramer (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2000 7:15PM GMT
my gggrandfathers name was samuel he had one son ralph and he was married to a ida roller. if these names sound familiar please let me know. as far as i know they ended up in michigan. email mommaspender@aol.com thanks

Taylor Genealogy

Denise Taylor/Bramer (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jan 2000 6:00AM GMT
Hello Denise;
When/where was Samuel born. If from Mass or ME there may be a connection. There was a samuel taylor b 1789 that married Olive Tabell in 1810 burid in Chadwick Cem Maine 1839

Abraham's heirs, John, Elias, Samuel (Maine)

Posted: 17 Jan 2000 8:17PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jan 2002 11:48PM GMT
As you know, I have info on Abraham, his son John, his son Elias Taylor, his son Samuel, down to Crowell Taylor and heirs in Maine.

Abraham Taylor and Heirs

J Taylor Corey (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2000 5:32AM GMT
Hello J Taylor;
Please send me an email with info. I will then send an attachment with what I have so we can correlate. Have you been able to find Williams lineage into England. I have good info for Mary Merriam. Have you been in touch with Rev. James Rice (DadRice@AOL.com)of Rochester NY. He has much on Abraham and his lineage out of Concord and Dunstable MA. I have found Abrahams tomb stone at the Hill Burying ground in Concord. BTaylor@Sipex.com PH: at work 978 671 1937 Fax: 978 667 8310 call first

Information On Taylor Heir's (Abraham)

Jeffrey M. Taylor (View posts)
Posted: 25 Feb 2001 1:56AM GMT
I have Just started the my searches, and have got back to Abraham and Rachel, thier son John and his son John, etc. I would appreciate any help in this matter. This is thefirst time I have found any connection to any one. A Rookie at this
per page

Find a board about a specific topic