Search for content in message boards

Still need to fix the logout issues!

Still need to fix the logout issues!

Posted: 13 Oct 2013 8:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am being knocked off constantly and have to log back in. I remember reading something about it being a security protocol issue several months ago but have seen no improvements. This happens repeatedly at my home (I have satellite internet) but never at my sister's house (DSL).

I am on ACOM for hours a lot of days and it becomes incredibly frustrating. I've also been a world member since 2010 and I pay alot for this stuff to NOT happen.

When is it going to be fixed????

Re: Still need to fix the logout issues!

Posted: 13 Oct 2013 9:05PM GMT
I haven't seen anything indicating that this is happening to large numbers of members. Given that you have the problem only from one computer/location, maybe it's something on that computer that's doing it? Have you called customer support to see if they can help you diagnose the problem? I realize they are not always the sharpest, but they may have some suggestions.

Posted: 13 Oct 2013 9:24PM GMT
kptx56, meet BobGilston -

"Then about two months ago my satellite ISP increased my download speed from 6Mb to 8Mb. Hey Presto the problem disappeared."

http://boards.ancestry.com/thread.aspx?o=0&m=10929.2.1.1...

Posted: 13 Oct 2013 10:08PM GMT
Thanks! I'll move over to that thread :)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions