Search for content in message boards

Ledford Family

Ledford Family

Amy (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ledford, Holmes, Dean, Wissman
I am interested in obtaining information about Millard Ledford's family of Lee County, Va. My father, James Keith, was Millard and Ida (Holmes) Ledford's eldest son. I have information regarding this immediate family- my father's seven brothers and sisters. Millard's parents were Howard Henderson Ledford and Mary (Dean) Ledford. I have been told that Howard's parents were Steve Ledford and Elizabeth (Farmer) Ledford. Ida's parents were Christopher Holmes and Ollie (Wissman) Holmes. I have no other information. I would appreciate any information that is available.

Uncle Millard Ledford

Posted: 12 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 5:02AM GMT
Surnames: Holmes, Whisman, Campbell, Feltner, Ledford
To Amy, your grandparents Millard and Ida Golden Holmes Ledford were my half aunt and uncle. My father was Ida's half brother. I would like to exchange information with you.
I am named after Ollie Whisman Holmes, my grandmother.
Thanks
Ollie Campbell Teltow
tteltow@seidata.com

Re: Ledford Family

Caleb Ledford (View posts)
Posted: 26 Aug 2001 6:38AM GMT
I was born in Harlan County, Kentucky, live in Louisville, now. There was a Millard Ledford Sr. and Jr. here in Louisville a few years ago. I think the older has past on. I had a half sister living in Lee County, Virginia, but she passed away in 1995 just before her 91st birthday, which was Aug. 22nd.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic