Search for content in message boards

Garrett family

Garrett family

Gail (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 1999 12:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Feb 2010 6:50PM GMT
Surnames: garrett
I am searching for information on George Garrett, Neddy Garrett,late 1800's early 1900's or Lottie Garrett. Anyone with any kind ofinformation to offer would be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail me.

THANKS Syd9068354@aol.com

lottie garrett

jeanne (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 1999 8:24AM GMT
I think this is a long shot, but my grandfather had a sister named Lottie. He was Charles Garrett born in Brooklyn NY 1870. Parents Charles and Sarah Chatwin.

garrett

mike (View posts)
Posted: 9 Oct 1999 6:51AM GMT
i have a george l. garrett b. 1856 and married dovey lafayette morrow, 1880 in cherokee co. nc. children: fred,posey, poline,and dollie garrett. 2nd. wife isabelle mullinax 1894 in cherokee co. nc, childern: sarah,cisrco,ida, kate and leah garrett. does these names sound familer? if so e-mail at tmshumaker@aol.com

marie

lottie

mgarrett (View posts)
Posted: 12 Feb 2000 11:37AM GMT
my father's mother or grandmother was called "Lottie." They lived in Tennessee. More info available.
mg

oops

mgarrett (View posts)
Posted: 12 Feb 2000 11:48AM GMT
sorry mother's mother or grandmother

Lottie Garrett

Jeffrey (Jeff) Garrett Miller (View posts)
Posted: 5 May 2000 9:25AM GMT
Hi. I am new to this process, so I don't have much extended information on my family in any direction. However, my grandmother told me that her dad (Arthur W. Kolb; my great-grandfather) was born a Garrett, parents Charles and Henrietta, but was soon after adopted by the Kolbs because his parents died (she thinks of diptheria). My great-grandfather had four blood sisters -- Lottie, Nora, Sarah, and the fourth my grandmother couldn't recall (not 100% positive of the spelling of any of these names). I don't know Lottie's married name. Any chance that this stuff rings a bell?

Thanks,

Jeff

Lottie

Jeffrey (Jeff) Garrett Miller (View posts)
Posted: 5 May 2000 9:41AM GMT
I forgot to include this in my first reply. My great-grandfather (born 1894) was born in Yeagertown, Pennsylvania. He was the youngest of Charles' and Henrietta's five children. My grandmother told me that "our" Lottie had a daughter named Dorothy. Don't know if she had other kids, or who she was married to, etc.

Thanks,

Jeff

Lottie Garrett

K.E.Garrett (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 2000 3:49PM GMT
My great grandmother was called Lottie Garrett her real name was Charlottie. She was born a Rogers in 1872 in Lee County, Virginia. She married George Washington Garrett and lived in Harlan KY and had 9 children and 1 foster child

Re: Lottie Garrett

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 6:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
My grandmother Lottie Garrett. was married to Charles Towndrow, they lived in Raton,NM. My mother is Edith Mae Towndrow-Sneed. if that helps.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic