Search for content in message boards

Reuben Winchester Cooper, born in Tenn.

Reuben Winchester Cooper, born in Tenn.

ken cooper (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 2000 7:19PM GMT
Looking for info.
He was born in Cherry Creek, TN. His childrens names are: Franklin Pierce Cooper, Nora Cooper, Norman Cooper, Azar Cooper, Bethel Cooper, Esrom Cooper.
I am from the Franklin Pierce Cooper Generation. His wife was Nancy Stamps. His childrens names are Norman Faries Cooper, Roxie Cooper, Estus Cooper, Clarris Cooper(My Grandpa), Velma Cooper, Edith Cooper.
Franklin Pierce Cooper also had a second wife: Annie Randolph (no children)
I'm looking for any history that dates back beyond Reuben Winchester Cooper. I only know his fathers name: Reuben Cooper
Thanks for any help you can give. E-mail address: Cooper841@AOL.COM

Re: Reuben Winchester Cooper, born in Tenn.

Posted: 4 Nov 2002 11:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Sep 2003 11:45PM GMT
My aunt, Irene Chilton, married Bethel Cooper, son of Ruben and Mahala Cooper, in Harmon County, Oklahoma. Irene and Bethel had no children and both died in California in the 1980s. Family lore says that one of Bethel's brothers was a Church of Christ minister. Are you familiar with this at all??

Posted: 5 Jun 2004 3:59PM GMT
Hope this finds you. Yes, Bethel and his brother Norman Cooper would travel around giving meetings. Norman would preach and Bethel would lead singing. In fact, Bethel wrote a couple of songs. If you have any more questions please email me at Cooper Rowlett@aol.com

Donna Cooper Rowlett

Posted: 22 Jan 2005 10:36PM GMT
Edited: 27 Apr 2006 1:16PM GMT
Surnames: Cooper
Where is this Cherry Creek? Could it be close to Clarksville (Montgomery coutny) or Stewart county? I have a Roxie in my grandmother's family.

Posted: 10 Aug 2008 2:09PM GMT
Not sure if you will get this since this listing is so old, but Azor is my great grandfather and Reuben would be my great, great grandfather. I am Bill Cooper, son of Richard Douglas Cooper from Knoxville Tennessee.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions