Search for content in message boards

Therkelsen

Therkelsen

kim schuttak (View posts)
Posted: 9 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Therkelsen, Myers
Lokking for ant info on Victor Therkelsen and his wife Martha Myers.Came to NY,USA in 1903.Who were his parents?Hers? Thank You.

Re: Edward Vilhelm Therkelsen

Posted: 20 Aug 2005 4:23AM GMT
Edited: 10 Sep 2005 11:40AM GMT
Surnames: Therkelsen, Enevoldsen, Meyers
victors father was edvard vilhelm therkelsen, his mother was mette kathern enevoldsen. victors 1st wife was martha meyers. I have a little more information contact me.

Posted: 14 May 2007 12:35AM GMT
Surnames: Therkelsen
Would love to get more info from you as this is also my family. My grandmother was Elizabeth Christine Jensine Therkelsen.

Posted: 16 May 2007 7:36AM GMT
Surnames: THERKELSEN
Where was your grandmother Elizabeth born? Edvard Vilhelm had seven children that I have found so far. Edward, Johannas, Viktor, Emil, Jutta, Anna, and Vilhelm. Two of them remained in Denmark and raised their families and the rest came to the United States to live and their desendents are here.

Posted: 16 May 2007 9:16PM GMT
Surnames: Therkelsen
Do you know who Eduard Wilhelm Therkelsen's mother and father were? My mother is 91 years old and she does not know. We are all from Denmark and still have relatives over there.

Jessie Jensen Cantrell

Posted: 16 May 2007 9:23PM GMT
no, im sorry, i dont. i been trying to find my grandmothers parents, and grandparents, again, sorry

Re: Therkelsen

Posted: 17 May 2007 1:53AM GMT
Surnames: Therkelsen, Meyer
Would this be Victor Emanuel Henrik Therkelsen if so he was born August 12, 1874 and died after 1951 in New York. Martha Kristine Jensine Meyer was born December 20, 1879. They had 4 children.

Jessie

Posted: 17 May 2007 3:00AM GMT
yes, thats my grandmothers parents, any chance you know their parents? thanks .Kim

Posted: 17 May 2007 12:55PM GMT
Surnames: Therkelsen, Hermansen, Enevoldsen
The parents of Victor are Eduard Wilhelm Therkelsen and Mette Ane Cathrine Enevoldsen.

Eduard 1st wife was Thora Petrine Fernandine Hermansen.

Eduard was born August 19, 1833 in Denmark and Died April 29, 1905 in Annekstrade 2 Valby Copenhagen Denmark.

Mette was born September 21, 1841 in Herlev and died September 7, 1916 in Copenhagen, Denmark.

The had 7 children.

I still can't find Eduard's father and mother

Jessie

Posted: 18 May 2007 4:20AM GMT
Surnames: Therkelsen, Magnussen
Yes Jesse I do, it took me over 10 years to locate this information.
His father was Johannes Terkelsen, and his mother was Maren Sophie Magnussen. They had 10 children that I have located so far. Johannes was born 1799 in Esbonderup, Holbo, Frederiksborg, Denmark. He was a Royal Coach Driver. He married Maren (or Marie) 11 Jan. 1829 in Hof-Og Slotskirken, Kobenhavn, Kobenhavn, Denmark. I would love to share my information with you and get to know you.

Mary Kinnear
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions