Search for content in message boards

Orange Smith Clark - Orange S. Clark

Orange Smith Clark - Orange S. Clark

Posted: 15 Jan 2010 12:23AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: clark. hogle, welch
Looking for parents and siblings for Orange Clark who was born in Vermont about 1800, lived in the Eastern Townships for awhile in Missisquoi County, moved back to Vermont and then out to Iowa to farm with his son William James Clark in Bristol. He was first married to Georgiana "Glorain" Hogle and then to Frances "Fanny" Maria Alexander.

Re: Orange Smith Clark - Orange S. Clark

Posted: 15 Jan 2010 11:23PM GMT
Surnames: Clark
I have a Silas Orange Clark son of Silas Clark and Rebecca Chapin born 3 Jul 1809 in Vermont. He came to New York and died in Jefferson County New York. He married Sally Eastman and they had 5 children (4 girls & 1 Boy). My entire Clark family originated from Massachussetts and Vermont. Their kids were all born in NY but I do not have the info on where they ended up. I also have an Orange Clark born 1795 son of Daniel Edward Clark in Massachussetts and died in Michigan. My Clarks could be connected to you in some way. Please contact me and we can compare notes further.
Ida Clark Atkins

Posted: 19 May 2011 5:25AM GMT
I'm looking for my wife's 5th great grandfather, Orange Clark b. 1790 and lived in Groton, VT. He was married to Elizabeth (Betsey) Frost. They were the parents to my wife's 4th gr grandfather Almon Clark b, 1820 in Groton, VT. Does anyone know who Orange Clark/Elizabeth Frost parents are?

Posted: 19 May 2011 8:10AM GMT
Hi Ida. You wouldn't happen to have a Ralph Clark in your tree..would you? He would have been born in the late 1700s early 1800s.

Posted: 21 Aug 2012 4:59AM GMT
Hello my name is Mari Miller, my husband is Kipton A Miller decendent of Ralph A Clark.

We just started working geneology and I think we have a match. Ralph was born a son of William E Clark and Martha in 1888 and died in 1956.

He married Edythe Carri (i don't know maiden name) who was -orn in 1900, died in 1945. They had a daughter Claudine who is my husbands grandmother.

I'd love to chat and exchange info if you are still interested.
-
marimiller64@msn.com or call me at 208-697-7634
I'm so glad I found you.

Posted: 21 Aug 2012 5:06AM GMT
Hi there. My name is Mari Miller I believe my husband is in the Clark line you are inquiring about.

William E Clark 1851-1911 had a son named
William J Clark 1889-1958 married to Bertha E (no maiden name) 1891-1979.

I believe that my husbands grandfather Ralph A Clark 1888-1956 is the brother of William J Clark.

If you are still interested in pursuing this topic please feel free to contact me. I would love to expand and share my info with you and your family.

208-697-7634

Posted: 21 Aug 2012 5:09AM GMT
Hi, my name is Mari Miller. I'm confident that you are searching for my husbands relatives.

I have not done the work but the info you provided leads me to believe we need to share info.

If you are interested please contact me.

marimiller64@msn.com 208-697-7634

Posted: 21 Aug 2012 8:13AM GMT
Hi! After some digging, it turns out that my 4th great grandfather was William R Clark. He was known as Ralph. He passed away prior to 1850 in Kinderhook, NY, so I don't think it's the same Ralph that's in your tree.

Kind regards,
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions