Search for content in message boards

Judd Family

Judd Family

Posted: 1 Aug 2007 12:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Judd, Element, Gough
My ggg grandfather was John Gough Judd (1824-1895) 2nd child of Thomas Judd 2nd and Mary Gough. They came to Canada (London, Ontario?)in 1850. John Thomas Judd was born in Toronto November 29, 1851. They moved from Canada to Washington, DC when he was 2 years old. Thomas' second wife was Elizabeth Miller. John Gough and Susannah Element had one son George Herbert Judd.

Would like to hear from any one that recognizes these names. I have history on John Gough line but nothing on the others.

Re: Judd Family

Posted: 3 Aug 2007 10:30PM GMT
Our family were united empire loyalists who crossed the boarder into Canada at derby line vt. They settled in st. Eustache, Quebec (north of montreal) After some years my ancestors moved to Greermount, Quebec (Pontiac Co. north of Shawville) Most of my grandfather George's family still live in the Ottawa Valley; though a few have moved on to Cal., Alabama, B.C. etc. We dairy farm in Shawville, Que.with two sons and a daughter. We still have relatives in Saint Eustache. (mostly french speaking)

Re: Judd Family

Posted: 3 Jan 2012 11:57PM GMT
Surnames: Judd
Hi, I was wondering if there is a posted family tree from the family reunion in Shawville..I went in 94 or 95. I'm really interested in our roots...thanks
tracey judd
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions