Search for content in message boards

WHITCOMB, Richard

WHITCOMB, Richard

John Whitcomb (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: WHITCOMB
I am researching Richard WHITCOMB who was born in Wales on 30 Oct 1869. Anyone with information please e-mail me. Thank you.

Whitcomb

Whitehead (View posts)
Posted: 4 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Whitcomb, Hartman, Scheib, Keyler, Whitehead, Bultman
Have following names in family tree. Looking for any one for further info . Thank you

Thomas Jones, Jenkrin Davies and Rudolph G. Whitehead

Posted: 29 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 26 Aug 2001 5:24PM GMT
Surnames: Jones, Davies, Whitehead
Thomas Jones b. abt 1824-36 Wales had son Ephraim A. Jones b. 1856. Ephraim married Elizabeth Davies in 1878 and moved to Salt Lake City, Utah area soon after. They had daughter b. September 1882 Salt Lake City area. She married Rudolph Garfield Whitehead ( b.1878 Galesburg, Ill. Knox County) in 1906. They had three children: Lynn Arthur 1906, Ruth Elizabeth 1909 and Ephriam Alvin (my Dad) 1912. They moved to Butte, Montana in 1910 where Rudolph (Robert) continued to be an Electrican until he was killed in a mine accident in Butte in 1938.
I haven't found much on Thomas Jones but I know he was a Mason. I found the graves of Elizabeth and Ephraim and two baby boys in Salt Lake City, Utah. Elizabeth bought land in Heber, Utah late 1890's and lived around that area until 1927 when she moved to Butte, Montana. Ephraim died in 1902 while building the Temple in Utah. Elizabeth did marry a Johnson but I don't have anything on him either. My Dad always wanted to find his family but was killed in an accident in 1959. I would like to do this for him.
If anyone knows about these people I would appreciate any information I can get.
Thank You, Norma

John M. Whitehead

Posted: 18 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 26 Aug 2001 5:24PM GMT
Surnames: Whitehead
John M. whitehead, wife Estella, son J. Richard and John's sister Garnette lived at 846 N. Kellogg St. Galesburg, Illinois in 1922. In the City Directory in 1926 John is a Postal Clerk, Richard a Postal Telegraph Operator and Garnette is a teacher at Central School.
Any help is appreciated.
Norma
king1norma@aol.com

Re: John M. Whitehead

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 7:39AM GMT
John's wife was Easter Minnier Whitehead. Died 1930 Daughter Garnette Lucile is in the 1930 census can't find any information about her after that. She was a Teacher in Galesburg but moved to Springfield, Illinois in 1930-32.
My Grandfather Rudolph G. Whitehead was born Dec. 1879 in Cloud Co. Kansas not Galesburg, Ill as on his death certificate. Parents were Joseph and Dency Dean Whitehead. Joseph and John were brothers both born in Yorkshire, Eng.
My Dad Ephriam Alvin Whitehead born Feb 23, 1912 Butte, MT died Aug. 6, 1959 Butte, Mt. Both Ephriam and Rudolph were Electricians who died while working. Rudolph's older brother was also an Electrician.
I would appreciate information on the families. If any one has Photos of these people I would pay to have copies made. I only have two photos of my Grandpa and one of John's son J. Richard Whitehead when he graduated from Galesburg High School.
Norma Whitehead King normaking2506@hotmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic