Search for content in message boards

need parents

need parents

Karen Nickles (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DRONET, DUBOIS, VINCENT

My ggg grandparents were Antoine DRONET and Emilie (Melite) DUBOIS. They were married in 1857 in Abbeville, Vermilion parish, La. Antoine parents were Jean Baptiste DRONET and Marie Therzille VINCENT. I am looking for parents and any information on Emilie Dubois.
Posted: 3 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Aug 2001 2:44AM GMT
Surnames: Dronet, Winzor
Do you have any Dronet that married a Winzor? I know that Grant, Allen and Vermillion was where they started. I have a Virginia Dronet born around 1921. Any connection?

Virginia Dronet

Karen (View posts)
Posted: 11 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Dronet

Sorry but I can't find a Dronet by that name or birthdate in what I have. Good luck on your search!

Ervia Dronet Family Tree

Posted: 9 Aug 2001 11:22PM GMT
Surnames: Dronet, Guidry
I am the granddaughter of Erivia (pronounced: ervie) Dronet. We were both born on June 1 as was his sister Lene Dronet. I am working on my family tree. If you have any information on my grandfather's family tree, I would love the info! Maybe we can share. My tree goes back to 657AD.

Thanx,
Donna Dronet-Raskin
Overland Park, KS (KC Metro Area)
Posted: 9 Aug 2001 11:24PM GMT
Surnames: dronet
contact me at donnaraskin@kc.rr.com we may have a connection.

Re: Dronet

Posted: 20 Feb 2002 8:10PM GMT
My Aunt Virginia married W O Winzor. They are both deceased. They had one daughter named Eva Darlene now
deceased. My address is 3700 W.Prien Lake Rd.,Lake Charles,La 70605. I will help as much as I can .

Posted: 3 Apr 2002 3:06AM GMT
Edited: 3 Aug 2002 1:18AM GMT
I'm sorry for not replying sooner but we bought a house and have been remodeling. I just managed to go thru and check everything on line. Virginia Dronet married W.O.Winzor and had Eva Darlene who I believe died of (cancer???). Eva, who Dad called Darlene never married.Lived and died in Lake Charles. I have to find all my info. since we just moved in. I have some info. on the Dronet side but the Winzor side stops with W.O.'s Dad F.M. who married Annie Broadway. That is our Choctaw Indian connection, by the way. I am looking for any info. on the Winzor side and when I find the Dronet side I will be happy to share it with you. But, like I say, I have to sort thru everything and find the family history folders. F.M. and Annie had W.O., R.J. and Lennie. R.J. married Myrtle Gimnick and Lennie married ?? Wilsey. The Wilsey family moved to Delhi, OK. I found some info on them also from the Social Security Death Index. I live near lake Charles and would love to get hear from you again and see what we can come up with. Please e-mail me direct at s.musgrove@att.net

Sherri

Posted: 7 May 2002 5:32AM GMT
Virginia Dronett was my father's half sister.
Her parents were John Adlar Dronett and Fannie St. Cyr.
My father, Sidney, was the son of John Adlar and Mary Simar.
Aunt Eva still lives in Lake Charles. She is Virginia's sister.
Her last name is Miller.
I have her address and phone # if you want it,
Dottie

Re: need parents

Grady Landry (View posts)
Posted: 25 Apr 2004 1:32AM GMT
Emilie Dubois was a sister to my gt.gt. Grandfather, Adrien Dubois. Their parents were Pierre Dubois and Adeline Trahan. Can you give additional information on Emilie's family?

Grady Landry

Re: need parents

Posted: 8 Dec 2011 6:03AM GMT
Surnames: Dubois, D'Entremont, Meyers

parents of Pierre Dubois II: Father: Pierre Dubois I, born abt 1772 in Vinnes Bretagne, France, died: 13 Oct 1822 married Julienne (Julia) Dartes on 24 Apr 1797 in St Martinville, La.
Mother: Julienne Dartes born 1780 Opel, St. Landry, La. Died June 1823.

Parents of Adeline Adelaide Trahan: Father: Jean Baptiste Trahan b. 2 Jun 1785 St Martinville, Married Martina Marie D'Entremont 27 June 1802 in St. Martinville. Mother: Martina Marie D'Entremont b. Abt 1784 in New Orleans. died: 29 Oct 1807 Attakapas
You can search my family tree "Meyers" it is public. madelyn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions