Search for content in message boards

Cessna family

Cessna family

Sheila Davis (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 2001 1:43PM GMT
Would like any info on the Cessna's from Lipscomb County, Texas. That would be William James Cessna died 1953. Who was married to Mary Ada Oliver Died 1957. They had 6 children Hazel Marie Cessna (my great grandma)Born 1901, died 2000, James J. Cessna, Harry J. Cessna, Gracie Mae Cessna King, Manny Oliver Cessna, and William James Cessna JR. Any thing would help.

locating family

Mary Roberta Cessna (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 2001 3:19PM GMT
I'm looking for anyone who can help me. I was born in Miss.,so was my Dad/Jesse Cessna.His father died before he was born so he didn't know him. I don't even know his name.Please help!!!!!!!

grandma

Bow (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 2001 5:51PM GMT
Anything from grandma would be nice. I was told when she went into the rest home that she didn't want visiter so I missed the last years of her life.
Thanks

Grandma

Posted: 30 Jan 2001 8:59PM GMT
Send me your e-mail address, it doesn't show up on this site. I have to do some work with what I have. It got alittle scrambled today while I wasw trying to update the file. I get it to you as soon as possible. Probably not this week but most likely by next week. Great grandma was pretty out of it that last year or so. It was very hard to watch, it's probably good that you didn't come. I know she would not have wanted you to have seen her like that. She was a very proud woman.

grandma

Bow (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jan 2001 6:47PM GMT
bowbecky@terragon.com
Yes she was a proud woman and from what I heard I am so glad have have the memory of her and your grandma as being happy fun loving strong people.

Re: locating family

Norman Benoit (Bud) Cessna (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2001 12:29AM GMT
My sister should be able to help you. She has traced our family back to Count Jean DeCessna of Penn. We also came from Mississippi.If you will contact me I will get her in touch with you.

Posted: 17 Jul 2001 5:52AM GMT
Thank you for getting in touch. I can be reached at psdavis@peoplepc.com. Or 2422 Sires Ln. Longview, WA 98632. I would love to talk to your sister and swap info with her.

Posted: 27 Jun 2002 4:17AM GMT
Classification: Query

Sheila, I am Cheryl Cessna and several of us are/have been researching the Mississippi Cessnas. Contact me if you can and we will connect. The Mississippi Cessnas arrived there in 1802 and they came there from Muhlenberg Co.Kentucky. Prior to Ky, they are in Greene Co. Georgia. I am from the Ky family. Sincerely, Cheryl

Posted: 28 Jun 2002 2:01AM GMT
Hi Cheryl,
Thank you for getting a hold of me. You can also e-mail me at psdavis@peoplepc.com. At this particular time I don't have time to go into detail about the family but later next week when I have some time I will try to get togther with you. Please if you don't mind I would really like your e-mail address so I can e-mail you directly. Thanks again for writing and I look forward to sharing info on the family.
Sheila

cheryl cessna (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jun 2002 4:04AM GMT

Ok Sheila.............contact me at Dutchgalncal11@aol.com when you find the time and we can start. I have a contact for you in Mississippi who has done alot of research on the Cessnas down there and another one in Texas who is a member of the Yazoo City branch of Cessnas. The fellow I will connect you with is just north of Jackson but he is not even a Cessna. His wifes family/ancestor arrived in Kentucky with Charles Cessna and then went on into Adams Co. with him and we believe that this man, Aaron Neel, was a son-in-law so he has been researching the Cessnas for that very reason.
Looking forward to talking with you. Very sincerely, Cheryl Cessna, Calif
per page

Find a board about a specific topic