Search for content in message boards

Falcon

Falcon

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 16 Nov 2000 3:02PM GMT
Looking for information on Francisco Falcon, father of Ventura Falcon from Goliad, Texas who married Luis Brewster Born very late 1800's.

Uncle Francisco Falcon

Rafael Falcon (View posts)
Posted: 15 Dec 2000 5:34PM GMT
I was bron in Camp Wood Texas in 4-28-1947
My father name was Juan Falcon
One of the younger brother

Francisco Falcon

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2001 8:33PM GMT
Was Juan Falcon and Francisco brothers and did Francisco marry Ventura

Goliad

Diane Falcon Saucedo (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2001 8:04AM GMT
Mary,
My grandfathers name was Antonio Falcon, he was born in Blessing Texas on March 4, 1907. We have relatives in Goliad by the name of Hernan and Julia Jaso. Most of my grandfathers family, from what i hear were from the Rio Grande area of Texas. Diane

Goliad - Falcon

Eileen Rutledge Groth (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 2001 9:13PM GMT
Diane: My grandfather's name was Francisco Falcon, his daughter Ventura, from the Goliad area, married Louis or (Lewis) Brewster. I think he was from the Rio Grande area. Sounds like there might be a connection. Is there anyone that you know who could shed some light on this line. Ventura and Louis ended up in the Rio Grande Valley in the San Juan area.
Posted: 8 Feb 2001 5:54PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2001 11:45PM GMT
Hi,
Just read your message in family.com
You say your father was one of the youngest brothers. I was wondering if there might be any connection to my greatgrandfather, Francisco Falcon, probably born in the 1830's or 1840's, and probably died in the 1910's. Do you recall if your father made mention of a Francisco Falcon of that era?

Antonio Falcon

Posted: 8 Feb 2001 6:02PM GMT
Hi Diane,

I have heard of an Antonio Falcon who married Annisa(or Anisa) Perez from Refugio. Is this your connection?

antonio falcon/franciso falcon

m. falcon (View posts)
Posted: 12 Feb 2001 2:24PM GMT
you guys should try looking up Joseph Felix Falcon and Marie Falcon. go backward from there.

Francisco

Posted: 13 Feb 2001 6:42PM GMT
Mary??
I am related to Francisco Falcon. I don't know who you are? e-mail me at n_brewster_s@hotmail.com
I'll tell you what I know.

Joseph Felix Falcon and Marie Falcon

Posted: 13 Feb 2001 6:50PM GMT
Can you give me a clue as to what state/county/century/decade/year. I'll certainly look for them. Sincerely.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic