Search for content in message boards

Caldonia Rickman-Harp

Caldonia Rickman-Harp

Posted: 22 Aug 2000 9:26PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 3:17AM GMT
Caldonea was married to Wm Harvey Harp (supposedly a full Cherokee). Their daughter was Frances Angeline Harp-Wolfenbarger(1885-1975), my Great-grandmother.Any info would be a help!

Caladonia Rickman

Posted: 29 Aug 2000 3:59AM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2002 12:59PM GMT
I have a great Aunt "Mary Caladonia Rickman".
I'm not at my computer right now, but I think
I have dates and everything. I know she was
a sister to by grandfather, Alexander Joseph
Rickman. He was born in VA July of 1884.

Mary Caldonia Rickman

Posted: 29 Aug 2000 6:06PM GMT
Hi Cindy! My e-mail address is wendyhawkins_2000@yahoo.com if you run across that! Thanks in advance!

Caldonia Rickman m Wm Harvey Harp

Linda McCraney (View posts)
Posted: 10 Sep 2000 8:46PM GMT
Hello,can you help with Caldonia Rickman m
Wm Havrey Harp.I`m searching for Caldonias Parents and b info.Any help will be appreciated.

Linda McCRaney featherinwind@hotmail.com

Auntie Zelma and Uncle Nig

Debra Rose Pezo-Weir (View posts)
Posted: 16 Dec 2000 11:55AM GMT
my name is Debra Rose named after aunt rose who was the sister of zelma and melba. glad to hear aunt zelma is alive and well..really would like to see her.melba wolfenbarger was my mom.

Rickman connection

Posted: 21 Dec 2000 5:32PM GMT
Hi Miss Debra Rose! Merry Christmas! I am Freddie's daughter. I expect to see Granny around Christmas time! She is doing pretty well, although she broke her hip last summer irrigating her garden! She's really strong (I take after her...) and she would love to hear from you!

I love to hear family stories! Do you know of any? You can e-mail me at :wendyhawkins_2000@yahoo.com
I would love to swap info with you! Are you researching the Rickmans? I don't know much about them yet, but with the help of many, I'm learning a lot about the Harp line. I will be in and out through the next couple of weeks, so please be patient with me. HO HO HO! Wendy

Debra Rose

Posted: 17 Mar 2001 1:59PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jul 2002 3:22PM GMT
Hi "Debbie". I'm Leo's son. E-mail me with your e-mail address and I'll update you on my family, if you do the same with yours!

Re: Caladonia Rickman

Posted: 19 May 2002 4:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rickman/Ellison
I recently was given the name of Mary Caldonia Rickman as my husbands great grandmother who married Floyd Ellison. We were told they had five children: Moses - Martha - Charlie -Aaron - and Newton. Would love to know if we are talking about the same person. I am sorry I don't have any dates or other information on her and her family except what was given to me about a week ago from some family in Washington Co, Virginia. Please email me at deblondie@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Posted: 19 May 2002 1:49PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2002 12:59PM GMT
My Mary Caladonia Rickman did marry Floyd Ellison, and my family is from Washington County, VA. I have her parents, ggp's and all of her brothers and sisters if you are interested. I descend through her brother Alexander Joseph Rickman and his son Delbert Houston Rickman, Sr.

Posted: 19 May 2002 3:25PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2002 8:16PM GMT
Wow! I would love to have any information, photo's, etc. you have on Mary Caldonia Rickman and her family. Can't wait to hear from you. My email is deblondie@hotmail.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions