Search for content in message boards

Schermerhorn Pictures

Schermerhorn Pictures

Posted: 12 Jan 2001 12:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Jan 2007 2:12PM GMT
Surnames: schermerhorn
I have some pictures of some of the Schermerhorn's that live in Wisconsin and would be happy to scan and e-mail to anyone the would like them.
Wanda

Wisconsin Schermerhorn photos / pictures

Richard A. (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2001 4:19PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2007 2:13PM GMT
Surnames: schermerhorn, pullman, caroland
Dear Wanda: Saw your posting and kind offering to scan and e-mail photos of Wisconsin based Schermerhorn family members.
I would be interested in having you send me a set of such images clearly identifying who is depicted in the scanned images by full name (including maiden names of the females), known dates of birth, death, marriage, etc. Many of the Wisconsin Schermerhorns I am uncertain as to how or if they tie back in to the New York branches -- but am always interested in anything Schermerhorn. Your Schenectady Branch Schermerhorn expert, genealogist/family historian, and reunion organizer 2001 - Kendallville, Indiana, Richard A. P.S. -- If you have not done so, query your web browser / search engine for the term "Carolands". Doing so will bring up a web-site for the manse once owned by Harriet (nee, Pullman) m. 1 - Carolan, m. 2 Col. Arthur Schermerhorn [her childhood sweetheart]. It is a 100 + - room mansion near San Francisco, CA, built by Pullman-Carolan. She was one of the daughters of George M. Pullman of railroad palace car fame. Her second husband was a New York Branch Schermerhorn family member.

Schermerhorn Pictures

Posted: 28 Jan 2001 7:22AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2007 2:15PM GMT
Surnames: schermerhorn
I would be glad to e-mail what pictures I have. As for dates I only have a few. As for who is who in the pictures all I know is what my mother told me. She has wrote on some of the telling the names of the ones she know.
You can e-mail me at cricketcj1@aol.com and send my your e-mail address if you still want the pictures.
Posted: 31 Jan 2001 3:38AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2007 2:16PM GMT
I woul love to see the pictures. My e-mail is jgb@alltel.net.
Thanks

Wisconsin Schermerhorns

Posted: 9 Mar 2001 6:32PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2007 2:16PM GMT
Surnames: schermerhorn, currier
My husband's ggrandmother was Clarinda Schermerhorn. She was married to Samuel Currier. I am looking for any information on Clarinda's family. They lived in Vernon Co, Wisconsin. Please contact me regarding any information that you might have on this family. Thanks.

Hazel Schermerhorn

Posted: 9 Mar 2001 8:09PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2007 2:17PM GMT
Surnames: schermerhorn, youmans, bush
I have a few pitcures and name and dats for some of the Schermerhorn's but not a lot. But will share what I have with you. Maybe you know who some of the people are in the pictures. Do you know anything about Hazel Schermerhorn? Marriage 1 was to Hosea Youmans in 1906 in Monroe WI 2marriage was to Fred Bush.
E-mail me at cricketcj1@aol.com
Wanda

Clarinda Schermerhorn in WI

Posted: 11 May 2001 11:26AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2007 2:19PM GMT
Hi Cindy:

Clarinda Schermerhorn is in my Currier line. My father's maternal grandmother was Lovesa/Louisa Schermerhorn married to Alexander Currier -- Samuel was his grandfather. I don't have much because I just started this. Just wanted to make contact and say "hello".

Re: Clarinda Schermerhorn

Posted: 11 May 2001 6:58PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2007 2:20PM GMT
Glad to hear that someone out there is looking for Schermerhorn. Contact me @ cvisgar@charter.net and we'll compare notes
Cindy

Re: Clarinda Schermerhorn & Samuel Currier

Connie (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 2004 3:05PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2007 2:21PM GMT
Clarinda Schermerhorn and Samuel Currier are my gr-gr-grandparents. Through daughter Margaret Jane and her son Archie. I have a photo of Samuel and Clarinda when they are old. I'd love to see your photos of the Schermerhorns.
Connie

Re: Clarinda Schermerhorn & Samuel Currier

Connie (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 2004 3:42PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2007 2:22PM GMT
Linda,
If you're still out there, I just wanted to say hi. Clarinda Schermerhorn and Samuel Currier were my gr-gr-grandparents. How goes your search?
Connie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions