Search for content in message boards

Judd history

Judd history

Posted: 25 Sep 2007 2:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Judd
I am looking for family history of the Judd family who lived in England in South Shields. Thomas Herbert Judd married Hannah Elizabeth in 1900 approx and had 11 children, Elizabeth Judd, Alfred Edwin Judd, Hannah Elizabeth Carter (NEE JUDD), Katherine Watson (NEE JUDD,Robert Dawson Judd, John Judd, Evelyn Dell (NEE JUDD, Lillian JUdd, Arthur Judd and Wilfred Judd. I have approx Birth and deaths and some information but looking for correct information.I have checked I have looked at the census website but looking for more info. Hope to hear from someone.

Re: Judd history

Posted: 28 Jun 2009 11:28PM GMT
Hi while searching the site I noticed your post about information on the Judd family and was wondering who you were related to or what info you were looking for as I would have most of the info you were looking for.

Posted: 29 Jun 2009 5:18AM GMT
Hi. I forgot about this message.I wrote it 2 year5s ago. I am related to Evelyn Dell. My gandmother. I am trying to find out information about her mother's (Hannah Elizabeth) parents. They died I think in a train crash when hannah was three. This would have been in around 1884. There was a train accident ( The Bullhouse Bridge Accident in 1884) 24 passengers died. I can't seem to find the names of the 24 passengers who died to see if they were on the train. Not even really sure of their name.

Can I ask who are you. Is Judd in your family.

Posted: 29 Jun 2009 5:26AM GMT
Hi. I forgot about this message.I wrote it 2 year's ago. I am related to Evelyn Dell. My grandmother. I am trying to find out information about her mother's (Hannah Elizabeth) parents. They died I think in a train crash when hannah was three. This would have been in around 1884. There was a train accident ( The Bullhouse Bridge Accident in 1884) 24 passengers died. I can't seem to find the names of the 24 passengers who died to see if they were on the train. Not even really sure of their name.

Sorry It's been about 6 months since I have done the family history. Hannah Elizabeth Judd family name was (Frame) so surname Frame is what I am looking for in the train accident.

Can I ask who are you. Is Judd in your family.

Posted: 5 Jul 2009 7:43PM GMT
Hi there. I am wilfred's grandson and will probably be to find the information you are looking for, my dad is on holiday but when he gets back I will ask about the train crash and let you know

Posted: 5 Jul 2009 8:04PM GMT
I have just spoke to my uncle David and he is unsure about the crash, also my nanna is unsure maybe my dad will know more. Are you a daughter of graeme or peter then?

Posted: 6 Jul 2009 1:56PM GMT

Hi, I should tell you my name. I'm Natasha and my father is Peter Dell. I have 1 brother Christopher. From the information I have does that mean your fathers name is Phillip. My nana told me that he married but she did not know your mothers name and I did not know he had children. From your eamil address am I correct that your name is Ryan. I have your uncle david never married. Is this also correct. I am excited to get in contact with other family members. My email address is tashdell@hotmail.com. I was also trying to find out if my information is correct. I have Wilfred Judd Born 1922 and died in 1998. Buried South Shields. Is this correct. I could go on for hours. My nana is 93 and I am trying to do as much family history as I can, while I still have her. I have a really nice photo of Wilfred and his wife peggy on their wedding day with John Judd and some other people I don't know. I also have a few other photo's of Wilfred Judd. All I have about Wilfred is that he was a painter / Decorator. I would be very interested in any more information you are willing to share.

Posted: 6 Jul 2009 5:31PM GMT
Hi, I will give you as much info as I know but would have to find more off my dad. Yes I am Phil's son, my name is Steven (27) and I am married to Gemma with a son Ryan who is 4 and a daughter Erin who is 8 months old. I have a brother Mark (33) who is married to Helen and have a daughter Emily who is 7 and a son Daniel who is 2. My mother is called Kathleen (Roberts). My uncle david was married a long time ago and is divorced and my nana is still here. I am visiting her tomoro so will ask but after I phoned her she was unsure about the train crash. but I will ask my dad when he returns from holiday. I know that the family did'nt seem to keep very good contact, but we were very close to my auntie lil who died maybe 4 years ago, I am not very good with dates so this may be wrong. If there is any more information I could help you with feel free to ask.

Posted: 10 Jul 2009 5:37AM GMT
Thanks for the information this is fantastic. I should share a little about my family. My nana is Evelyn Dell (Judd)married Richard Dell. They had 2 children Peter Dell and Graham Dell. My Father Peter married Adele (smith) and had 2 children Me, Natasha (33) and My brother Christopher (30). My brother is engadge to Kate. Graham married Kay and had 2 Girls Cecilie and Rachel. Cecilie (41) married Peter Fitzsimons and have a boy Aimon who is 2 years old. Rachel (39) married Richard Litchfield. They have 2 children Alexander (7) and Domonic (4.
I told my Nana Evelyn about you and the family. She was so excited to hear. I am happy for you to share my email address with your family. I am always happy to email you photos and any information you may want. My Nana said she thinks she has a photo of you with your dad. She is having a look for me.
Back on 25th Septerber 2007 a David Judd sent me an email. I'm not sure if this was your Uncle David. Back then I knew not much family history and did not know who this was. The email address was david.judd3@btinternet.com
I look forward to sharing information with your father when he gets back from holidays.

Posted: 4 Sep 2009 8:05AM GMT
Hi Steven, It has been a few months since I sent a message. I was wondering if you father was back from Holidays. Hope all is well with you and the family.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions