Search for content in message boards

Susannah BROOKS>1792>Botetourt VA

Susannah BROOKS>1792>Botetourt VA

Posted: 23 Jul 2000 4:14PM GMT
Edited: 14 Feb 2005 10:29PM GMT
My gggrandmother was Susannah BROOKS b 23APR1792 in VA. She M Thomas ROBERTSON/ROBINSON on 04JAN1810 in Botetourt County VA. Her father was William BROOKS. They had 10 children and moved from Botetourt County VA to Darke County OH in 1831. She died 18MAR1869. There children married CALDWELL, DAVIS, PAYNE, SPENCER, BANKS, HARRIS, KERLINGER, and CLARK children in Botetourt County VA, Darke County, OH and Allen County, IN. Any information on this line would be greatly appreciated.

Susannah Brooks

Posted: 23 Jul 2000 8:35PM GMT
Edited: 2 Feb 2004 12:44AM GMT
My gggggrandgather was Joel Brooks who married Martha Robertson. Their daughters name was Susannah Brooks, who married Harbard Perkinson. Joel was born in Prince Edward County, Virginia in 1762. All of his children were born in Charlotte County, Virginia. The combination of names sure is striking. I have not been able to find ANYTHING on Martha Robertson.

Peggy Brooks Cannady
dcann@neark.net

William Brooks of Botetourt Co.

Posted: 10 Feb 2001 8:51AM GMT
Edited: 14 Sep 2005 3:53PM GMT
Have you checked the Rev. War Pensions? A William Brooks and wife Nancy lived for a while in Botetourt Co., Va. after the war. Cheers, Jim

Perkinson

Posted: 3 May 2001 11:09AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 1:05AM GMT
I am trying to find out if Harbard and Susanna Perkinson's son Travis D. who married Lucy Johnson had any children. If so, I may have found a connection to my family.

Perkinson

Posted: 3 May 2001 11:10AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 1:05AM GMT
I am trying to find out if Harbard and Susanna Perkinson's son Travis D. who married Lucy Johnson had any children. If so, I may have found a connection to my family.

Re: Susannah Brooks

Posted: 2 May 2002 10:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 May 2002 1:26AM GMT
Surnames: Brooks, Chandler
Joel Brooks was my ggggg.grandfather. I have his wife listed merely as Martha. I show him as having been born in Va. I think your Joel Brooks and mine may be the same person. My line comes from a son named James Robison Brooks who was married to Elizabeth Chandler. They were both born in Lunenburg County, VA. If you think that this is the same line, please email me directly at nixp453@aol.com. Thanks!! Paulette Nix

Re: Perkinson

Posted: 27 Jan 2007 11:12PM GMT
Surnames: Perkinson
I may have information on Travis and Lucy Johnson Perkinson if your interested just e-mail me.

Posted: 28 Jan 2007 1:27PM GMT
Surnames: Brooks, Perkinson
I am very interested in the descendants of Travis & Lucy Perkinson. I don't see your e-mail address.

Posted: 28 Jan 2007 7:22PM GMT
Surnames: Perkinson
Travis & Lucy Johnson Perkinson moved on to TN then to AL.
Have census on them and name of children.

My gggg grandfather was Elijah Perkinson brother to Travis.
I never did see alot of information on Travis other than he married Lucy, so I decided to see what I could come up with by doing research on him.

My gggg grandfather Elijah died abt 1842 in Guilford co., NC burial place unknown. He married Elizabeth Denton. Only know 4 of his children. There were more but we can't find out where Elizabeth move to after his death.

Sorry I forgot to leave e-mail.
mythreesons@novox.net

Posted: 29 Jan 2007 12:37AM GMT
Surnames: perkinson
sorry put in wrong e-mail

it's mythreesons@nuvox.net

Tina
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions