Search for content in message boards

Lorraine M Anderson -- Cherokee Heritage??

Lorraine M Anderson -- Cherokee Heritage??

Posted: 29 Mar 2013 2:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Mar 2013 2:43PM GMT
Surnames: Griffith, Anderson
I am trying to gain information about recent ancestors that will help in the location of a tribal registration number for my paternal great-grand mother but I know nothing about her except that her last name at the time of my paternal grandmother's birth was Anderson & she resided in west virginia/virginia/north carolina.My paternal granmothers maiden name was Lorraine M. Anderson...she married Gene Raymond Griffith. If anyone can help me to give my children the benifit of their true heritage & added resources for college funding through that very heritage, I would deeply appreciate it. thanks

Re: Lorraine Anderson

Posted: 30 Mar 2013 10:20AM GMT
Edited: 31 Mar 2013 2:43PM GMT
You might try contacting this tree owner....dates for Lorraine look to be wrong as they've attached an SSDI listing for a totally different woman named Pauline to Lorraine:

http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/511949/listofallpeople

If Gene was previously married, this might be his marriage record in Wood Co WV (scroll to the far right):

http://www.wvculture.org/vrr/va_view.aspx?Id=10744170&Ty...

Re: Lorraine M Anderson -- Cherokee Heritage??

Posted: 31 Aug 2013 7:26PM GMT
I'm still alive and kicking.
you can email me at grandmotherlittlewolf@yahoo.com

Grandmother Griffith
Attachments:

Re: Lorraine Anderson

Posted: 31 Aug 2013 7:35PM GMT
Surnames: Anderson,Hamilton, Johns and Griffith
Hello,
I am Lorraine Anderson Griffith the person the young man is searching for.

My mothers name is Pauline R. Anderson my fathers name is David T. Anderson they have both passed on.

I am 75 years old and have spent the last 50 years with and in the USMC with my husband
Gene R. Griffith. We have finally moved back to our place of birth: Danville,VA.
My husband Gene was never married before in fact the 30th of this Sept. we will have been married for 59 years.

Thank you for trying to help my great grand person.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic