Search for content in message boards

Aubry / Aubrey / Obrey of Renfrew

Aubry / Aubrey / Obrey of Renfrew

James (Jim)Gilchrist (View posts)
Posted: 11 Aug 2004 7:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Aug 2013 1:39PM GMT
Surnames: Aubry, Aubrey, Obrey
Would like to hear from anyone who is interested in sharing information on the Aubry-Aubrey -Obrey families in Renfrew Country, particularly those from Egavnville and Grattan Twp.

1-613-392-5978
JIm Gilchrist, 86 Heber St. Trenton Ont. K8V 1N3

Re: Aubry/Aubrey/Obrey of Renfrew

Posted: 24 May 2007 1:41AM GMT
Surnames: Aubrey
My husband is an Aubrey from Eganville,Ontario His father was Harry his mother was lorna. He lived in Eganville until he was about 8 years old
Cindy Aubrey by marriage

Posted: 24 May 2007 3:46PM GMT
Surnames: O'Brey, Aubry, Aubrey
Cindy Aubrey: Thanks for your recent note re: Aubreys of Eganville. I would like to talk with you further at jim.marchmont@sympatico.ca. I have produced a 135 page history of the O'breys, Aubrys, Aubreys of Renfrew County with my mother's family being central to it.
Jim Gilchrist(O'Brey)at 86 Heber St. Trenton Ontario. K8V 1N3
Reagrds!

Posted: 24 May 2007 6:12PM GMT
I would be very interested to see what you have you can email me at lil_paws@rogers.com I am sure we are most likely talking about the same family

Posted: 11 Apr 2013 5:54AM GMT
Hi - my greatgrandparents were Damase Paris and Laura Aubry. Her parents were Joseph and Lidna Aubry of Douglas, Ontario.
Any relation to your people?

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 3:36AM GMT
Is there a connection to the Obrey family in Bathhurst, New Brunswick?

Posted: 8 May 2013 3:09PM GMT
Surnames: O'Bret/Aubry
Hi! Damas Paris and Laura Aubry and Jospeh Aubry and Linda Aubry of Douglas. Yes, your family would be related to my mother's side of the family. My mother came out of a family of O'Breys who settled in Admaston Twp. around 1851. The name was spelled differently because it became anglosized. A Louis Aubry/O'Brey and Rose Cousineau were the forebears coming out of St. Martin Quebec. The family really goes back ten generations to Quebec 1660-70s.to Tec. Cornelius Aubrennan and Jean Chartier who were married in 1870 Que. Cathedral. Our mother married Andrew Gilchrist in 1929 -her name was Mary O'Brey/Aubry, born 1904 to Louis O'Brey and Ellen Bradley of the Renfrew area. I can be reached at 86 Heber St. Trenton, Ontario K8V 1N3 1-613-392-5978

Posted: 8 May 2013 3:18PM GMT
Surnames: Aubry/O'Brey
Hi! I don't know much about the Aubrys of NB but I am sure there would some connection between the families of NB and the families of Renfrew County. My history is basically about my mother and our family connections with the O'Breys /Aubrys of Renfrew County. I Have a copy of an Aubry Family history that covers a wider territory put together by a Raymond Aubry of Montreal, Quebec. It is quite thorough. It goes back to the marriage of Tec. Cornelius Aubrennan and Jean Chartier in the Quebec Cathedral in 1670. That's ten generations or more. I can be reached at 86 Heber St. Trenton,On. K8V 1N3 or 1-613-392-5978

Re: Aubry / Aubrey / Obrey of Renfrew

Posted: 27 Jul 2013 6:24AM GMT
Edited: 31 Jul 2013 5:49PM GMT
Surnames: Aubry, Thibault, Pepin
Hi Jim

I have been doing some research into my paternal family tree and have come across an Aubry

Monique Aubry married Paul Thibault and their daughter Adolina-Delia Thibault married Thomas Delphis Pepin in 1916 ( renfrew county )

Re: Aubry / Aubrey / Obrey of Renfrew

Posted: 8 Aug 2013 7:37PM GMT
Thanks for your response to my query of some time back. Re: Aubry/Aubrey/Obrey of Renfrew Cty. Jim G.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions