Search for content in message boards

Louisiana Whittingtons

Louisiana Whittingtons

Posted: 14 Jun 2011 6:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Whittington, Duhon, Sellers
My g grandmother's name was Angelique Whittington (Angelle)1895-1974, she was married to a Galbert Bourque 1888-1972.
Her parents are William and Azema (Aziama) Duhon Whittington. Their other children:Alice, Maurice, Alfred, Arthur, Cecile, Alida, Anna, Aurore, and Estella.
His parents were Louis (B 2/7/1837) and Maria Donatilde Trahan Whittington,married 5/5/1876. Their other children: Donathilde, Louis Jr., Rodolph, Albert, Marie, Melina, Mathilde, Norbert.
Louis' parents were James Alexandre (b 1798-d8/21/1852) and Isabelle Serianne Sellers Whittington, married 1823. Their other children were: Elizabeth Isabelle, Marie Jane, Jean Sellers, Anna, William, Serianne, Alexandre Boyd, and Mathilde.
James W. was from Maryland and settled in Lafayette, LA. His wife was from France and met him on the boat going to New Orleans, LA.
This is all the info I have on the Whittingtons. I am looking for James ancestors. If anyone has any info can you please email me at lilangel04_86@yahoo.com Thankyou

Re: Louisiana Whittingtons

Posted: 28 Dec 2012 4:14PM GMT
I am a relative of the Bourque side. Maxillian was my grandfather, son of Angelique Whittington. I emailed you but it came back, hope to find you!

Re: Louisiana Whittingtons

Posted: 20 Jun 2014 5:39PM GMT
My email is dawnprudhomme@gmail.com
Angelique Whittington is my great grandmother on my mother's side. I hope we can get in touch.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions