Search for content in message boards

Thomas SINGLETON

Thomas SINGLETON

Posted: 2 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Mar 2004 11:45PM GMT
Surnames: SINGLETON, PARNELL, BEAGLES
Searching for any information on the ancestors or descendants of Thomas SINGLETON who died in Marshall Co. in 1850. He married 1) Polly PARNELL in 1803 Madison Co., KY.; 2)widow Lucy (SAMMONS) BEAGLES. He fathered 17 known children. His farm was located near Blissville Cemetery where he is buried.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Tohomas Singleton's parents

Sharon Leichty (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
I live in Marshall Co., IN and have been to the Blissville Cemetery, since I have relatives buried there. There are some Singleton's in that cemetery. Have you seen the list of those buried in that cemetery? One was in the the military. I recall a military marked-either cival war or revolutionary war. If you need more help with this, I may have copied down the info on the Singleton with my notes on the cemetery.

Re: Thomas SINGLETON

Deb (View posts)
Posted: 12 Nov 2006 7:04PM GMT

Posted: 26 Nov 2006 2:55AM GMT
Surnames: Singleton, Schroeder
Hello, I am researching the Singleton family. My great-grandfather,Lewis S. Schroeder, was the son of Isadora Singleton. I believe her father was Lafayette Singleton and her grandfather Thomas Singleton. Any information that you have would be appreciated. I seem to have run into a wall regarding Isadora, also known as Dora. She was married to Lewis Schroeder and then John Hilary Tener. Thank you.

Posted: 20 Dec 2006 1:50AM GMT
Surnames: singleton harness pike
please contact me about thomas singleton and his family.
thanks

Posted: 24 Jan 2007 10:59PM GMT
Surnames: singleton, harness, roose
Lafayette Singleton's son Perry os my gr grandfather. I dontreally have much on them and wouls appreciate it if you could tell me more.
thanks

Posted: 24 Jan 2007 11:02PM GMT
Surnames: singleton, harness, roose, pike
Lafayette Singleton's son Perry is my gr grandfather. I dont really have much on them and would appreciate it if you could tell me more.
thanks

Posted: 2 Jun 2010 4:37PM GMT
DO YOU HAVE THE CHILDREN OF DORA AND TENER?

Posted: 2 Jun 2010 4:39PM GMT
DEB,GIVE ME AN E=MAIL AND I'LL GET A COPY OF OUR THOMAS SINGLETON. bbutler808

Posted: 2 Jun 2010 5:08PM GMT
The children of John Hilary Tener and Dora Singleton Schroeder Tener were: Samuel,bn Nov 1898, Ralph, John, Nellie , bn 1891, Chancey, Verlinda, bn. Oct 1894 and Cora bn. 1896. Dora was the mother of my great grandfather,Lewis Sylvester Schroeder. He was born in 1887 so he was very young when his mother remarried. Hope this information helps. I would appreciate any information that you would like to share.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions