Search for content in message boards

Walter Verness Thompson

Walter Verness Thompson

Posted: 24 May 2009 4:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Thompson Bentley West
Looking for information on Walter Verness Thompson married 25 Oct 1921 to my Great Aunt, Ruby Annie Bentley.

Re: Walter Verness Thompson

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 4:10AM GMT
Edited: 14 Mar 2011 4:12AM GMT
On a web site entitled "Western States Marriages", for the groom, I typed in Walter Thompson. It states that he married a Ruby Bentley on the date that you gave. Other information listed was an ID number for the marriage: ID#505278, his age (24) at the time, his residence: Beaver City, Beaver County, Utah. For Ruby her age(26) at the time, her residence: Parowan City, Iron County, Utah. County & State of record for the marriage was Wasatch County, Utah. The Certificate number listed is: #1560, Page 76, volume C. Good Luck with your research. Richard

Re: Walter Verness Thompson

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 2:32PM GMT
Thanks, from your infromation I was able to figure out that he was born abt 1897 and after entering that I got a hit on the 1930 census; age did not match - had abt 1901. But that was his family with Aunt Ruby. Have one more piece of the puzzle that could lead to his partens.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions