Search for content in message boards

Hagy & Griffin Genealogy

Hagy & Griffin Genealogy

BJ HAGY (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hagy, Griffin
Looking for any info on either the Hagy or Griffin surname for Buchanan County, Virginia. Great-grandfather was J. Hagy and he married a M. Griffin. Don't know the first names. Their respective dates of birth were about 1878 for grandfather "J" and 1875 for grandmother "M" - Any help or hints appreciated. Thanks Beej

Hagy

Terry Anderson (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
I have that George W. Hagy married Nancy Anderson. They moved to Greenbrair County. Let me know if you have heard of these folks.

Hagy Genealogy

Larry Hagy (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hagy
My great grandfather was Vince Hagy. He lived in Buchanan Co., Virginia at the turn of the century. He was originally from western North Carolina. He left Buchanan County in the early 1900's and moved to Smyth County Virginia. His sons were Lincoln (my Grandfather), Edgar, Lucion, Everett. All are deceased except Edgar. There are several Hagy families in Smyth County, Tazewell County and Washington County Virginia, and Sullivan and Washington Counties Tennessee.

George Hagy

Mandy (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hagy, Looney
My grandfather (Harless Lee hagy) is the nephew of George W. Hagy of Leemaster, VA.

Re: George Hagy

Posted: 19 Dec 2006 7:31PM GMT
Greetings! Harless Hagy was my half brother Earl's Dad. Harless's mom was my Grandmother.

Judy

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 12:10AM GMT
Hi Sweetie face Mandy :) Aunt Judy loves you! I suppose I need to purchase this so I can finish my search that I started.

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 1:09AM GMT
My Grandmother Amanda Jane Hagy married my Grandfather Arthur Ballard Perkins, they are both buried here in Michigan. I think it is time for me to seach the lineage on both sides to find my ancestors. I know my Great Grandma was Rosa Rosalia Boyd married my Great Grandfather Henry Everett Hagy they had 13 children
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions