Search for content in message boards

Robert J. Boden

Robert J. Boden

Posted: 15 Jul 2005 6:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Boden, Detrick, Buffington, Williams
Searching of ancestors to Robert J. Boden, b. Dec. 18, 1919; d. June 20, 1971 in Toledo, Oh. I believe his mother was Maude Buffington of PA, father unknown Boden, step-father Bill Williams, info unknown. Robert marries Mildred Mae Detrick of Ohio and has 3 children; James and Jeannette Boden=twins b. May 26, 1942 and Daniel Boden b. May 13, 1947, d. July 21, 2002 in Texas, all children born in Toledo, OH. Any one who would have info I would love to share.

Re: Robert J. Boden

Brian Boden (View posts)
Posted: 2 Aug 2005 8:20PM GMT
Surnames: Boden
I should add to my other reply that we have a lot of Daniels in our Boden line, and I have cousins in Texas and Arizona, so there may be a connection, but again, I do not know for sure either way.

BGB

Brian Boden (View posts)
Posted: 2 Aug 2005 8:24PM GMT
Surnames: Boden
I'm re-typing this, not sure if the first one made it or not.

I do not know if we are related. I trace our Bodens back to Burlington, NJ (near Philadelphia, PA) to 1766. I have no info before that. They could have come from eastern PA (I see many Bodens with the "right" dates and similar first names in eastern PA), Marblehead area in Massachusetts, Europe, or other.

So, if both our lines sprang from PA, or if your line is related to those in my line who moved south and west (Tennessee, Arizona, Texas, etc.) in the 1800's, it could be a match, but I do not know.

Have you run your relatives' info through Ancestry.com, Godfrey.org, etc.?

Thanks for replying. I'm sorry I can't help much, let me know if you have more info, etc.

BGB

JEANNETTE SPAULDING (View posts)
Posted: 23 Oct 2006 2:13PM GMT
I am the daughter of Robert J. Boden, now living in
Florida, James Boden is still in Ohio, and Daniel
Boden is deceased. Mildred Mae Boden is still
living in Ohio.

Heather Boden (View posts)
Posted: 28 Oct 2006 4:21AM GMT
This is Heather, Robert's wife (Dan's son). Do you have any info on you dad such as anything to do with his mom, real dad or any other family members? Mildread wasn't able to remember much. Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions