info

info

Darr) susan mallars (View posts)
Posted: 25 Oct 2000 11:42PM GMT
hi i'm looking for darr info

INFO

MICHELLE(DARR)SIMONS (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 2000 8:53AM GMT
FOR WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? MY SIDE OF THE DARR'S ARE FROM INDIANA. AROUND SYRACUSE I THINK. MAYBE I CAN HELP OR MAYBE NOT.

John PhilipDarr married Elizabeth Guthrie of Indiana, Dec. 17,1840

Posted: 1 Nov 2000 8:31PM GMT
Edited: 15 Mar 2003 10:34PM GMT
I am researching the above family. Their children were: Rachael, John William, Elizabeth Catherine, Charles, Nancy, Mary, George,Hannah, Henry. They lived in Lawrence Jackson Co. In. by the towns of Leesville Seymore. Please contact me at jeffrebens@aol.com
Ellen

INFO

MICHELLE (DARR) SIMONS (View posts)
Posted: 2 Nov 2000 9:10AM GMT
THERE ARE FAMILY OF MINE AROUND THAT AREA MY GRANDMOTHER LIVES IN SYRACUSE.MY REAL FATHER LIVES CLOSE BY.I'M JUST NOT SURE WHERE.HER NAME IS DONNABELLE DARR. MY FATHERS NAME IS DENNIS DARR. THERE ARE AT LEAST 13 OR 14 OF US KIDS. MY OLDEST SISTER'S NAME IS PEGGY. I DON'T REMEMBER HER MARRIED NAME.I'LL TRY TO SEND MORE INFO LATER HOPE THIS HELPS. MICHELLE.

Guthrie family

Posted: 1 Dec 2000 7:23PM GMT
Edited: 11 Sep 2001 5:06AM GMT
I am just finding some "cousins" who are helping me track a Guthrie family in lawrence and Jackson Co.'s in IN. Hugh Guthrie was born in Lawrence Co. 10-24-1818 he married Isabelle ? in 1836 and Pauline Pleasent in 1845 and Elizabeth Jane Rogers in 1848. He had 3 children w Isabelle, 2 w/ Pauline and 14 with Lizzie Jane who is my G2 grandmother. I am in the process of trying to find the names of all 19 kids I only know of James Henry, Pauline Anna and Dan so far. It stands to reason that he may have had a sister or cousin getting married about the same time as your Elizabeth Guthrie. When I hear back from I will try to find more about his family.

Guthrie/Darr/Prather/Flinn/Crowe families of Lawrence Jackson Co., IN

Posted: 2 Dec 2000 6:48PM GMT
Edited: 15 Mar 2003 10:34PM GMT
Thanks for your response. The Guthrie family seems to be very large. The Guthrie family I'm researching migrated from Pennslyvania, NC and Virgina to Lawrence Co. IN in the early 1800's. Hugh Guthrie (b. 1774 in VA)married Nancy Flinn (b. 10/1780 in NC). Their children were:
Rachel, Ellen, Patience (m. George Glaesline), Elizabeth (m. John Philip Darr). All are buried in Elijah Allen Cemeter, Lawrence Co., IN. My e-mail is jeffrebens@aol.com

Guthrie family

Posted: 2 Dec 2000 8:12PM GMT
Edited: 11 Sep 2001 5:06AM GMT
I have recent communication with a newly found Guthrie descendent that indicates that your Guthries are possibly related to ours. I will send you an excerpt via e mail
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions