Search for content in message boards

Lily married to Richard Zanuck

Lily married to Richard Zanuck

Posted: 27 Apr 2001 10:53AM GMT
Edited: 8 Apr 2002 10:01AM GMT
lily had daughter named Lily Zanuck her x husband was Richard Zanuck of the film industry. She has remarried and I need this name.

lili gentle

ron gentle (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jun 2001 9:26AM GMT
Lili Gentle was married to Richard D. Zanuck..They had 2 daughters...Virginia, and Janet...Janet was named for Lili's sister Janet that passed in 1957..Lili carried Janet (her sister) with her to Hollywood...Janet was in an iron lung....
Lili was in several movies...One was with Jimmy Stewart...
To our knowledge Lili lives in Atlanta and still goes by Zanuck....
Thanks
Ron Gentle

Re: Lily married to Richard Zanuck

Posted: 10 Jul 2001 6:21PM GMT
Surnames: Zanuck
Richard Zanuck was a cousin of my Grandad William Lowenthal. His mother was Rose (Rosie) Zanuck. I am trying to compile the family tree and am very excited to have discovered your message. Do you have any info as mine is limited? My grandad may be able to give you some info too.

Debbie (UK)

Posted: 22 Jul 2001 6:07PM GMT
Edited: 16 Nov 2002 11:51AM GMT
have new e-mail addy.Yes I cn Help some My family is Gentle and my cousin married Richard I understand they are divorced and she lives in Altanta, Ga. and has remarried. Do you know what are children names are? and dates, Will be waiting to hear from You again

Posted: 25 Jul 2001 8:56AM GMT
Edited: 28 Jan 2005 12:16PM GMT
New e-mail addy. I am of the Gentle lineage, my mother was a Gentle need any help I can get

Posted: 3 Oct 2001 10:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Jan 2005 12:16PM GMT
Not much info,I remeber her doing the red diamond coffee commerical here in Birmingham and running for miss Alabama, then going to Cal.. She was in several movie with Tommy Sands the married Zanuck. Do you know her mother and fathers name. My mom doesn't remember. lili ( I think is in the Gen. web rrom under Gentle as L. Guerry. I just posted a mess.to her maybe she will reply

Debbie (View posts)
Posted: 3 Oct 2001 11:32AM GMT
Surnames: ZANUCK
My grandad has always claimed that the film producers Daryl F ZANUCK and Richard Zanuck are relations. However, I am unable to find out how we are related. Our family has used the names SHENOCK, SANIG, SANUTE and ZANUCK. All seem to be unusual names. They came from Vilna and went to UK, USA and Canada. I have very little information and what I have is mainly about those who came to the UK. Sorry I cannot help with information for you, as yet. I would be grateful for help in determining if indeed we are related to these Zanucks. Thank you in advance.

Posted: 21 Apr 2005 7:49PM GMT
I haved shenoick's in birmingham UK, the only similar name I have found is your posting, what do you have

Steve

Debbie (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2005 9:41AM GMT
The name changed when family entered the UK from Lithuania. Some SANIG (Manchester and London). Variations include SHENOCK. Other surnames linked through marriage are LOWENTHAL, GARDINER, FOREMAN, GREEN, WISEBERG and GRODZINSKI.

Posted: 29 Aug 2008 6:15AM GMT
Surnames: Zanuck
*Lilly* (with 2 Ls, I think) married Richard Zanuck. Her new husband's last name is Guerry.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions