Search for content in message boards

ARMSTEAD S.NESTER

ARMSTEAD S.NESTER

Posted: 21 Jul 2001 8:51PM GMT
Classification: Birth
Edited: 1 Aug 2002 1:21AM GMT
Surnames: Armstead S. Nester
I"AM looking for ifo.on Armstead S Nester background. He was born in sep. 22 1883 in Carroll CO. VA. He was married to Nancy Haven Harrell from Giles CO. VA. He lived in Parott VA..His father was Jonathon Nester was born in 1810/1815 in M ontgomery CO. VA. HE DIED IN 1840/1841 IN KNOX CO. .TENN. Jonathan married Mary Eskue on MAR.29.1831 IN MONTGOMERY CO. VA. I need to know their fathers backgroungs. thanks dreama211@aol.com

Re: ARMSTEAD S.NESTER

Faye Finkelnburg (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2002 12:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
I see a listing in Michael Nestor's ' Decendants of Frederick Nester ...' showing your Zion, b May 1833 Knox Co TN, m (1) Elizabeth Ayers, (2) Roxina (Roxie) Goad, (3) Sarah Mabry as the second child of Jonathan Nester and Mary (Polly) Eskue. Which father(s) are you looking for?

Posted: 2 Apr 2002 1:41AM GMT
Surnames: Nester
I show:

Jonathan C. Nester married Sarah Elizabeth Worrell
with 10 children:

Dora A. Nester b. 1875,
Issac Nester b. 1878,
Mary E. Nester b. 1881,
Lee Nester b. 1882,
Armistead Nester b. 1883, m. Nanie Harrell,
Lafayette J. Nester b. 1886 m. Sarah Harrell,
Enoch L. Nester b. 1889,
Clara E. Nester b. 1891 m. Henry Collier,
Wilmer Roscoe Nester b. 1895 m. Lara Mabry,
William Garfield Nester b. 1903 m. Allie Overstreet

CHERYL NESTER HARLESS (View posts)
Posted: 27 Mar 2004 12:54AM GMT
I belive that you will find all the information you need regarding what you are looking for on this web site, www.jodygoad.com, go to his surname list and search Nester. I have seen information regarding Mary Eskue, because she is part of my family also. I hope you find what you are looking for there. I am a direct descendant of Zion Nester, feel free to e-mail me if you have questions.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic