Search for content in message boards

Schicker family - Frantiskovy Lazne [Franzenbad]

Schicker family - Frantiskovy Lazne [Franzenbad]

Joanna Jones (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 2002 2:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Could anybody tell me where I would find parish records or births/marriages/deaths records for the aforementioned town?
Or where I can find information about this town circa late 19th and early twentieth century? Many thanks

Re: Schicker family - Frantiskovy Lazne [Franzenbad]

Posted: 27 May 2002 8:47PM GMT
Edited: 14 Nov 2004 3:34PM GMT
Hallo Joanna, Parish registers from Frantiskovy Lazne are in Sate Regional Archiev in Plzen. Frantiskovy Lazne is the nice spa-town in west Bohemia. Tonyk.

Joanna (View posts)
Posted: 28 May 2002 3:32PM GMT
Thanks for your assistance Tony! Do you know if there is an email address or website for this? I would be very grateful.

Posted: 28 May 2002 6:24PM GMT
Edited: 14 Nov 2004 3:34PM GMT
Hello Joanna, Web site of Frantiskovy Lazne in English language too on address: http://www.franzensbad.cz . Tonyk.

Posted: 6 Dec 2004 3:35AM GMT
Surnames: Schicker
Joanna,
Saw your query regarding your Schicker family from Frantiskovy Lazne; and an answer telling you the records for this town are in Pilsen (Plzen). If you are searching for records before 1900, then they are most likely there. Otherwise, they are probably in Frantiskovy Lazne. If you still need information as to the website for the State Archives in Pilsen, please let me know. I can't find it right now, but will look and keep it on hand. It tells what records are in the Archives, the hours for research, etc. I've been there two times, so I know what it's like. If I can be of any help to you, please let me know.

My great-great grandmother is Elisabeth Schicker, born about 1803, of Einsiedl (Mnichov) near Marianaski Lazne (Marianbad). Her father is Mathias Schicker, born abt 1758, of Pfaffengrun (Popovice, I think in Czech), and her mother is Maria Catharina Rahmer or Rama, born 26 Feb 1764, Rojau, near Marianski Lazne. Do any of these names sound familiar? Elisabeth married Johann Utschig 16 Jan 1827 in Marienbad; she was 24 years old when she married him.
Hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Mary Utschig Read

Posted: 7 Feb 2013 7:40PM GMT
Hi, I just saw your post about Franzenbad. I found the records on line!! I dont know if you have found them or if you email is still good.

cherylfazzini@yahoo.com

Loveland, Colorado USA

shot me an email and I will tell you what site they are on.

Posted: 7 Feb 2013 7:40PM GMT
Hi, I just saw your post about Franzenbad. I found the records on line!! I dont know if you have found them or if you email is still good.

cherylfazzini@yahoo.com

Loveland, Colorado USA

shot me an email and I will tell you what site they are on.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions