Search for content in message boards

Lulu Kruse, nee Schmidtberger

Lulu Kruse, nee Schmidtberger

Posted: 25 Jan 2013 5:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kruse, Koelling, Huenninghausen, Prantis
Daer all, I am looking for descendents of Louise (Lulu) Kruse nee Schmidtberger, widowed Heuninghausen. Se lives in St. Louis 4221 W. Lexington and died in 1932. She had a son William and a daughter Anna (* 1890). Anna married a Prantis (Prandise) was divorced, then marries a Koelling who died an then married a Stuermann. She had 4 childen, Florende Prantis, Fred Prentis, Irma M. Koelling an Anna L. Koelling.

Any information is welcome

Regards Jürgen

Re: Lulu Kruse, nee Schmidtberger

Posted: 24 Jun 2013 2:12AM GMT
Surnames: Stuerman
Hi,

Anna Stuerman
Born: 5 July 1889
Last Residence: Saint Louis, Saint Louis, Missouri
Died: Feb 1978
Source: U. S. Social Security Death Index 1935-Current

The State Historical Society of Missouri, http://shs.umsystem.edu/newspaper/ has the best collection of newspapers on microfilm. they will look up an obituary for a fee. Successful Searching!

Posted: 24 Jun 2013 9:42AM GMT
Thanks a lot. Do you have more information about her husband?

Posted: 24 Jun 2013 7:05PM GMT
Hi,

I didn't find Ann's marriage to Schuerman in the on-line marriage records. She married after the 1940 Census and don't know her husband's first name. That will probably be in her obituary.

Or are you talking about Lulu's husband?

Posted: 24 Jun 2013 7:14PM GMT
Thanks, yes I know the data from the 1940 census.I was referring to Anna"s husband. Lulu's 2nd husband was Fred Kruse, my Great granduncle. Are you related to Lulu? I am looking for a photo of her.

Posted: 21 Jan 2014 12:52AM GMT
Hi, I would like more information on Anna Stuermann. She isn't on our direct line, but I would be interested in knowing how she fit in with all the Stuermann's of St. Louis.

We are from a Stuermann who came from St. Louis in 1866 and moved to the Warren Co. area and raised a family of 2 boys, they later raised a family of 9 children of which one was our father.

Please contact me with who this Anna might have been married to.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions