Search for content in message boards

Descendants of Ralph & Mary (Byram) Copper ~ Pennsylvania

Descendants of Ralph & Mary (Byram) Copper ~ Pennsylvania

Posted: 5 Oct 2009 6:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Copper, Brothers, Byram
I am starting research my Copper family line. I descend from Martha Copper (born 1811) who married David Brothers in Beaver County, PA in 1837. Martha was the daughter of Ralph (born ca. 1773) and Mary Byram Copper (born 1774). Martha Copper Brothers was my Great-Great -Great Grandmother.

I have seen the Copper Family Website and read about the origins of the family in Kent County, Maryland. Am wondering if there might be any other direct descendants on this board. Any help appreciated.
Stacye

Re: Descendants of Ralph & Mary (Byram) Copper ~ Pennsylvania

Posted: 17 Mar 2012 6:17AM GMT
Classification: Bible
I am descended from Ralph Copper and Mary Byram also. Ralph Copper was the son of Joseph Copper (1744) and married to a niece or sister of Sir Charles Fox or Foxen.

Sincerely Kelley Copper

Posted: 17 Mar 2012 4:51PM GMT
Hi Kelley, it's nice to meet a cousin!

I will have to get out my Copper family info now!

Stacye

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 5:59AM GMT
I am Keith Albert Copper's daughter - Keith Wilcox Copper's granddaughter - Oscar Byron Copper and Brenice Rosencrans Copper's ggd. I hope that helps places me for you. I was born in Inglewood California 1957. My father Keith A. Copper and cousin Ralph Copper ( Hubert Copper's son) are the last two boy children on our line. I am an only child and will be the last Copper child born to this line. Ralph has never been married nor has had any chilren that I know of. My father is also an only child.

I am sure we are related as the Copper family is few and far.

Sincerely Kelley Copper

Posted: 23 Mar 2012 1:23AM GMT
Hi Kelley,

I haven't yet got my Tree mapped out that far so can't see how it all fits together yet.

I also am the end of the Mehard line of my father so I know how that feels.

Stacye

Posted: 23 Mar 2012 4:33AM GMT
Thanks for your response. If I can give you any help let me know as my Great grandfather Byron Copper was a journist/ newspaper man and researched several Copper trees.

Sincerely Kelley

Posted: 24 Mar 2012 7:19PM GMT
Hi Kelley,

What you found on my Tree is about all I have on my Copper family line, though I'm certain to find a few documents (like Census) on ancestry. If you come across anything, I'd be ahppy to have it.

Thank you,

Stacye
per page

Find a board about a specific topic