Search for content in message boards

John William Gale

John William Gale

Wayne Gale (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2000 7:01AM GMT
I'm searching for any information on my grandfather John and his wife Mary Theresa Gale, Maiden name was Murphy. John was born about 1897 and died 1955 Buried in Nova Scotia at the gates of heaven cemetary. Mary was born in 1901 and died in 1995 and was also buried in Nova Scotia at the gates of Heaven cemetary.
They had 6 children Mary Gale/stuart born 1924 and died 1990
Elsie gale, born after 1925 ? and died 1989
Helen Gale/Croft born 19??, still alive
Clement Gerrard Gale born 1936 still alive
Camillas Gale/Campbell/Henshaw Born 1938 died 1999
And James Gale born around 1942? living in Toronto and still alive
The above people are my grandparents and Aunts and Uncles any information would help me in my search for relatives.
Thanks Wayne Gale

William Gale

K Gale (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2001 10:48AM GMT
Just today I learned that the name Wilson orginated from the name William. Wilson means William(son of). It is of Teutonic origin. William has an ethnic background including Irish, Scottish, English/Welsh. My father comes from a long line of Wilson Gale's. His father was raised in New Jersey and relocated to the Washington D.C. area. He has since died.

Re: John William Gale

Posted: 25 Aug 2012 2:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
hi wayne are you kathleen gale son from valley,lori gale your aunt,i was also from south branch,im doing gale too ,as i was married to paul gale son angus who passed away years ago..in south branch
can you send ne list of gales you have,i have some info toom,,,ty if not kathleen son who are you

Posted: 27 Aug 2012 2:02AM GMT
hi wayne ,im doing same gales my deceaded husband was angus gale s/o paul gale ,,paul gale father was john j gale he married jessie mcneil.s/o of john mcneil and charolette patey ..what i like to know is who father of john j gale,
i know elsie gale well lived next door to her,are u ibn nfld,nova scotia or we we can talk on phone...i visited your grandmother agnes oquinn lots,lori gale is your aunt,,please reply

Posted: 2 Sep 2012 5:16PM GMT
hi wayne can you tell me who father /mother is off
john j gale that married jessie mcneil

ty
lorrbrown@hotmail.ca

Posted: 3 Oct 2012 3:13PM GMT
Edited: 3 Oct 2012 3:17PM GMT
I am currently in the process of extending the Gale side of my family tree. My grandmother was a Gale so If I manage to fit your John into the family tree, I'll let your know. He was actually born around the same time as my great-grandfather Ellison Norman Gale. They maybe cousins. The Gales prove to be an ellusive family for me to track. :)

EDIT

I have John William Gale and Mary Thresea Murphy's marriage certificate. It states that they were married in 1924 in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.

Parents of John William are James and Nellie. Now I have a James Gale in my family tree that may fit but I haven't looked into him any more than to just place him in the family tree. Are you intested in helping me search to see if these two are the same James?

Posted: 4 Oct 2012 9:08AM GMT
hi what you have posted is right,elsie gale is my kids gr aunt ,,,,do you know who john gale father,was,i know john gale married thersa murphy,,,,,,

Posted: 4 Oct 2012 9:12AM GMT
hi one john gael married thersa murphy and other married jessie mcneil d/o john mcneil adn charolette patey,she from cape ray,,charolette mother of annie st.croix,,,,and standley st.croix,,,,hope this help you

Posted: 4 Oct 2012 9:14AM GMT
hi would you please send me copy of their marriages certificate,,,,i do have other info if you want it,,ty

send it to my eamil address

lorrbrown@hotmail.ca

lorrainebrown

Posted: 4 Oct 2012 9:18AM GMT
hi would you please send me copy of their marriages certificate,,,,i do have other info if you want it,,ty

send it to my eamil address

lorrbrown@hotmail.ca

lorrainebrown
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions