information I could share.

WARRICK

FRANCIS (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jan 2001 1:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Jul 2005 2:18AM GMT
Surnames: WARRICK, CRISP
HY GEORGE
DO YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON A VIRGINIA KATHERINE WARRICK/CRISP SHE WAS MY G.GRANDMOTHER I AM LOOKING FOR HER MOTHER AND FATHER ,BOTHERS AND SISTERS ARE JUST ANY THING WOULD HELP

FRANCIS

WARRICK

FRANCIS (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jan 2001 1:31AM GMT
YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT VIRGINIA20002aol.com

francis

Warricks

Francis (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jan 2001 4:26AM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2005 2:18AM GMT
Surnames: WARRICK, GRIFFITH
Hi Francis,

I have a Nancy Catherine Warrick born May 2, 1857,died April 24,1938, a decendent of George W. Warrick Jane Griffith

Re: Warricks

Darla Bauman (View posts)
Posted: 15 Nov 2002 12:52AM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2005 2:19AM GMT
Surnames: WARRICK, HOLLINGSWORTH
I'm looking for Warricks around that area. My grandmother was Lillian Warrick and her siblings were Jack,Raymond, Estelle,Rossell. There parents were Frank Warrick married Mamie Hollingsworth Warrick. I know some info on this family. let me know if these names sound familiar to you. Thank You,Darla

Re: Information for Warrick - NC, TN, SC

Posted: 21 Mar 2013 9:10PM GMT
Edited: 21 Mar 2013 9:12PM GMT
Surnames: Warrick
Hi am also looking for information on the Warrick's from North Carolina. I can't get past Hilrey/Hillory/Hillary (several spellings according to records) Warrick from Northapmton, NC who married Eliza Barrett in 1858 on Sept 21 in Northampton, NC. It appears he was born in either 1829 or 1827 based on records. If you have any information, I would greatly appreciate it. I also would be more than happy to share any that I have on the Warrick's.

Posted: 22 Mar 2013 2:56PM GMT
I am looking for Warrick in Texas. My g-grandmother was a Warrick. She was called "Dona" but I cannot find a "Dona". There is a Caledonia Emaline Warrick that is about the right age. She married Will Smith in Greenville, Hunt County, Texas in 1909. The lived in Quinlan, Hunt County, Texas and also in Greenville. Don't know anything about her family except that a J.T. Warrick signed the marriage license for the marriage to Will Smith. Any help would be appreciates. Also, I have been told that the Warricks were Native American Indians. Thanks in advance.

Kathy Tobin

Posted: 22 Mar 2013 5:56PM GMT
I am not sure about the Warrick's from Texas. If I come across anything I will let you know. I do know though that the Warrick's from Wayne, NC are the branch with Cherokee Native American in them. I believe it is the Nancy Warrick line if that helps at all. There is a lot information on forums on her, maybe there is a link to Texas.

Posted: 1 Apr 2013 1:36AM GMT
I am looking for anything about the Warricks from Rutherford Tn.My grandmother,Jennie Bell Warrick Phillips,said her father William S Warrick was part indian but I can't find anything concrete.Seems like the Warricks and Brewers are so intertwined I keep getting confused.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 18 Jun 2013 6:53PM GMT
Would like some info of Jesse and James Warrick of Tennessee father Henry Warrick of NC 1805
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions