Search for content in message boards

Grave in Meredith, New Hampshire

Grave in Meredith, New Hampshire

Posted: 24 May 2011 6:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 May 2011 6:28PM GMT
Surnames: Constant
I am looking for an unmarked grave in the large cemetery in Meredith NH. I don't know the name of the cemetery. The grave is of my father's sister who died as an infant. Her name was Barbara L. Constant. She is supposedly buried along the right wall facing into the cemetery. My dad has never been able to locate her grave. Her DOD was May 5, 1926. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Attachments:

Re: Grave in Meredith, New Hampshire

Posted: 25 May 2011 11:15AM GMT
Have you by any chance contacted the cemetery trustees of Meredith or the Historical Society? Perhaps either one of these places may be able to identify the cemetery and maybe have some records. An unmarked grave is always difficult to find if there are no records to use. You may want to ask the town if they have any burial permits for this person as one should have been filed for her burial. Hope you find the grave for your dad.

Posted: 19 Oct 2011 3:25AM GMT
The back side of her death record (found also at the LDS site), shows the cemetary as the Plymouth Street cemetary.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-266-11542-138589-84...

Posted: 26 Jan 2012 10:59PM GMT
meredith library has a book, hand done by the DAR I have seen, about an inch thick. maybe they can help
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions