Search for content in message boards

Gabriel Dillard Beasley

Gabriel Dillard Beasley

Posted: 24 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Jan 2002 4:36PM GMT
Surnames: Beasley, Barnett, Grubbs, Cross, DeWees
My father, Gabriel Dillard Beasley, was born in Calvin Okla in 1915 to Minnie (Grubbs) Beasley and Barney Ballard Beasley. Minnie & Barney were divorced in 1917 and Barney moved to California. My father, Gabriel, lived in the McAlester area most of his life, married my mother, Mildred Lorene DeWees, and moved to Arizona where he lived the last ten years of his life. Very little information about the Beasley family was handed down. I do know that my Grandfather Barney was born 6/20/1895 in the Choctaw nation to Maggie (Cantrell)and I think Gabriel Beasley. Barney had two brothers, Ira Defford Beasley, born Aug 1893 and Harry D Beasley born Jan 1899. Any information about these Beasleys or Cantrells would be very much appreciated.
My email is pbonzk@aol.com. Thanks, Pat

Gabriel D. Beasley

Posted: 18 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 11 Nov 2001 4:05AM GMT
Surnames: Beasley
Good afternoon. I have found a Gabriel Dillard Beasley from Lamar or Fayette County, Al.

Gabriel Dillard Beasley

Posted: 24 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2002 4:36PM GMT
Surnames: Beasley, Cantrell, Grubbs, DeWees
I would be interested in the information you have on Gabriel Dillard Beasley from LaMar Co., AL. Are you descended from him? If so, what is your lineage? Thanks
for your help.

Pat

Re: Gabriel Dillard Beasley

Posted: 6 Jan 2003 6:00AM GMT
I am looking for info on a George W Beasley of Fayette Ala that was murdered on the 25th of July 1861 by a John Perrigin/Perigin. I am a descendant of the Perrigin/Perigin and have just been made aware of this murder that took place in Ala. Do you have any facts on the murder?
A Gabriel D. Beasley, Sr. & Jr. posted a reward for $150.00 for the apprehension of John Perrigin/Perigin.

Pat (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2003 10:12PM GMT
Edited: 20 Feb 2003 3:06PM GMT
Surnames: Beasley
Ida.... no, I don't have any information about the murder of George Beasley, nor the $150 reward offered by Gabriel Sr & Jr. Could you share the source of your information with me?
Thanks, Pat (Beasley) Bohnsack

Posted: 20 Feb 2004 3:49AM GMT
Pat, I will be glad to share this info with you but at this time my info is packed up due to moving. I will make a copy of your request and get it to you as soon as I get settled in my new location. The Perrigin's have a re-union each year in Ala. & one of our relatives shared this with us in 2002.

Pat Beasley Bohnsack (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 2004 4:16AM GMT
Thanks, Ida. I would appreciate any information you may have on the Gabriel Dillard Beasleys...

Pat

Posted: 1 Jun 2004 2:01PM GMT
Surnames: beasley---appling---hamner---
ida mae or pat, my gggg grand was gabriel d. beasley, married martha j. appling------ son gabriel dillard beasley---married a cantrell --- other brother franklin beasley born ala. , lived in canadian , okla.---have other info will share.

Pat Beasley Bohnsack (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 2004 2:05PM GMT
Hi Deborah... I would appreciate any information you have... I have been at a standstill for quite some time on Gabriel.

Thanks, Pat

Posted: 28 Jun 2005 6:31PM GMT
Surnames: Perigen/Beasley
Hello Pat...I sent you an email on 6/2/05 in regard to the shooting of George W Beasley & John Perigin. I did not realize at the time of writing that we had corresponded before on this subject. I am grasping at straws to find a conclusion to this mystery. Why the shooting & where did these 2 parties live at the time of shooting? If you have had any further up date on this info would you share it thru my email.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions