Search for content in message boards

Brianna Nicole Rooks

Brianna Nicole Rooks

Posted: 30 Dec 2001 9:04PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Rooks, Teague, Osbern
BRIANNA NICOLE ROOKS

Infant, Brianna Nicole Rooks, passed away Wednesday, December 26, 2001.

She was born in Wharton to Coy Allen Rooks and Karen Renee Teague Rooks.

She is survived by her parents, Coy Allen and Karen Renee Rooks of Clemville, her sister, Amber Renee Rooks and her brother, Justin Joel Rooks of Clemville; her maternal grandparents, Montier Osbern and Linda Teague of Halletsville, and by her paternal grandparents, Cecil and Lane Rooks of Clemville.

Graveside funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, December 29, 2001 at Hawley Cemetery with Rev. Hollas Hoffman officiating.

Arrangements with Taylor Bros. Funeral Home, Bay City. A00011A2001DC28

THE DAILY TRIBUNE
Matagorda County, Texas
Friday, December 28, 2001

Re: Brianna Nicole Rooks

Posted: 24 Feb 2012 9:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
I see that this was posted a long time ago so you may not answer. I am wondering about the origin of the name Montier Osbern. My maiden name was Montier. My great grandfather David Montier came to Texas in 1839 and eventually settled in Port Lavaca where I was born and raised. I now live in Seadrift which is close to Matagorda, TX. I'd love to share information. Lea Montier Hall petenlea@tisd.net

Posted: 25 Feb 2012 1:24AM GMT
The obit was posted by Matagorda County Genealogical Society as a service to researchers. It was not posted by a family member.

Posted: 25 Feb 2012 11:51PM GMT
Hi, I wrote to your email but received no ansnwer and it is the weekend. Sounds like a school address - yep, I'm a teacher. This is my sister's daughter-in-law's family. I'd be happy to pass on the information. I don't know whether or not anyone is interested in genealogy but I'll see what I can find. Genie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions