Search for content in message boards

REICHENAU

KRUSE, DIEGMANN

Kay Reichenau Ponder (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I need information on the Kruse and Diegmann families that lived in Heuthen, Germany around 1842. Johannes Heinrich Kruse married Maria Franziska Diegmann in 1847 in Heuthen. Johannes was the son of Johannes and Dorothea Kruse nee Hey. Franziska was the daughter of Johannes and Katharina Diegmann nee Wilhelm. Some of the Kruse family are still living in the Heuthen area.

REICHENAU

Kay Ponder (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Adolph Albert von Reichenau was born in 1822 or 1824 in Frankfurt am Main, Dillenburg Nassau or Prussia. He immigrated to the U.S.A. around 1836. I need to find out who his parents were or any information on him.

KRUSE

Carol Maizel (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT

I am looking for information about my Grandmother, Emma Elizabeth Kruse, who married William Ormiston from Scotland. They lived in Pitttsburgh, Allegheny County, Pa. I know the Kruse family was from Germany but can find no information about them Thanks in advance, Carol Maizel

KRUSE, MULLER

Posted: 9 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Nov 2002 1:50PM GMT
I am searching for any information on the families of Christian Kruse or Anna E. Muller. They both were born in Germany and came to America. Christian was born in 1843 and came to the U.S. in 1864. I was told that he was the son of Henry Kruse. Anna came to the U.S. in 1871. They were married in Illinois in 1874. Any help would appreciated.

KRUSE. DIEGMANN

Kay Ponder (View posts)
Posted: 9 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Carol,

I do not have information on the other Kruses from Heuthen, Germany. My Kruse line and another one came to Texas in 1850s and settled in Gillespie Co., Texas. I will keep you in mind as I search for the Kruse family. Please remember me while you are searching. Sorry I can not be any help.
Kay Ponder
Baytown, Texas, U.S.A.

KRUSE,MULLER

Posted: 21 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Nov 2002 1:50PM GMT
My Kruse was Christian, b.1843 Germany and came to the U.S. in 1864. He was in Dewitt county, Illinois until 1880 thenmoved to Holt county, Missouri. His fathers name was Henry and his mother was Grayce. I don't know if he had brothers or sisters, but I'll bet he did. Another man he was partners with was Gus Bahay, which might be some relation because they farmed together in Illinois and Missouri. Sure wish I could find a connection.

KRUSE

Cathy Barnes (View posts)
Posted: 21 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
I have KRUSE in my surnames.John Joachim KRUSE

Johann Heinrich KRUSE

John Henry KRUSE
Johann Heinrich Kruse came to America from Prussia.
It was said that he had a brother named Henry KRUSE.
They settled in Fayette county, Illinois.
Let me know if web have a connection?
Posted: 27 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jan 2002 11:18PM GMT
I have a CATHERINE MADELINE MULLER, married to ADAM CRON,in Petersbach, Alsace Lorraine Germany, now France. One of their children was FRIDERIC CRON, my GG. Grandfather. I don`t know about anyother children at this time, but do have queries out,and have found some of their descendents in France, which I am corresponding with. FREDERIC was born 3/15/1841. God luck,

BOB

KRUSE

RUTH KRUSE HARRIS (View posts)
Posted: 27 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
MY GREATGRADFATHER WAS WILLIAM KRUSE
BORN 1839 IN GERMANY. MARRIED CATHERINE HESTERMAN. ONE OF HIS CHILDERN.HENRY
BORN 1871 IN HANOVER, GERMANY WAS MY GRANDFATHER. HE MARRIED MARIE BOCKELMAN.
THEY CAME TO USA AND RESIDED IN ADDISON,
ILLINOIS. THEY HAD 8 SONS AND TWO DAUGHTERS.IF THIS MEANS ANYTHING TO YOU,PLS CONTACT ME.

KRUSE

Carol (View posts)
Posted: 31 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Tried e-mail; didn't work!!

My great-grandfather was also Wilhelm/William Kruse, born in Germany 15 June 1838 (but I've discovered other dates from my source are off by a year or two!!). There is some confusion about his wife's name. They were living in Hundeshagen, Niedersachsen in 1889, when their last daughter was born. They emigrated to Indiana with their five youngest children in 1895, leaving behind at least 4 grown children - 2 nuns, a priest, and an older son (born before 1876!). There are stories the older brother came to the states "later"and raised a family, but no one is certain of his name or location. Is there any chance your Henry could be the missing brother?

per page

Find a board about a specific topic