Search for content in message boards

Lookinhg for Arthur E. TAFT and ann Mae Mathews

Lookinhg for Arthur E. TAFT and ann Mae Mathews

Posted: 15 Apr 2012 9:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for Arthur Earl TAFT who was 19 apr 1916 and died 2003. I would like to know if he had any other children or siblings. I am also looking Ann Mae MATHEWS from Cortland, NY. I am trying to help Robert who was born 1941 in Cortland, NY. Who would like to know if he had a any brother or sisters. Any other relatives.

Any one who has any information please contact

Robert E. TAFT at 6121 Saragossa Ave, New Port Richey, FL
727-859-0262

Thank you for your time.

Re: Lookinhg for Arthur E. TAFT and ann Mae Mathews

Posted: 4 May 2012 1:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
ARTHUR E. TAFT FORMER OPERATING ENGINEER

Arthur E. Taft, 87, Potsdam, formerly of Hopkinton and St. Regis Falls, died Friday evening at Massena Memorial Hospital.
Mr. Taft was an operating engineer for Local 545, Syracuse, and for many years was a watchman at Trout Brook Club, Santa Clara.
He was a 58-year member of Moose Lodge 1512, Cortland.
Born April 19, 1915, in Marathon, son of Lester and Belle Myrtle Wood Taft, he graduated from Cortland County rural schools.
He married Veronica Layo of Massena on Nov. 29, 1948, Elkton (Md.) Methodist Church. Mrs. Taft died Jan. 2.
Surviving are a son and a daughter-in-law, Robert and Harriet, Watertown; two brothers, Leo Taylor, Syracuse, and Lewis Taylor, Canandaigua, and several grandchildren, nieces and nephews.
A sister, Margaret Gross, died before him.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Hammill Funeral Home, Winthrop, with the Rev. Brian Kellington, pastor of St. Philip's Church, Norwood, officiating. Burial will be in Upper Lisle Cemetery.

Suzan Sorriento
Blessed Beginnings
Family History Research
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions