Search for content in message boards

Greers in New Brunswick

Greers in New Brunswick

Posted: 13 Nov 2002 2:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bill
I would like to hear from anyone with Greer roots in New Brunswick, Canada.

Bill

Re: Greers in New Brunswick

Heather Greer (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2002 10:38PM GMT
Hi my name is Heather Greer and my family of Greer's is from New Brunswick, Canada. Please contact me at the email provided, i would enjoy talking to you. Hope to talk soon. Heather

Posted: 11 Dec 2002 4:57PM GMT
Hi, I am also a Greer from New Brunswick. My grandfather was Byron Price Greer from Nerepis. Hope to hear from you soon

Posted: 11 Dec 2002 5:44PM GMT
Hi,

I would very much like to receive and Greer family trees from New brunswick/ Maine area. Please send via email:

wdromanski@hotmail.com

Let me tell you about my Greer.

Sarah Ann Greer was born in New Brunswick in 1824. She married Robert Carroll in Charlotte County, NB in 1844. They had five daughters: Mary Anne, Agnes, Naomi, Isabella, and Evalina.They lived in St. Patrick parish in Elmsville.
In the 1901 Census and the 1890 Census Sarah lists her father as being born in Ireland and her mother in NB.

Sarah later married David Crory.

I would very much like to find Sarah's family. They may or may not have been from Charlotte County that is why I am making a Province wide search.

Thanks for your help.

Bill

Heather Greer (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2002 7:29PM GMT
Hi Bill,

I too have a Sara Ann Greer in my family history. I am on a different computer for a couple of days but will contact you via email. Heather

Posted: 1 Jan 2003 6:52PM GMT
Surnames: Greer, Carroll
Hi Heather,

I certainly don't want to be a pest, but did you ever check out that Sarah Ann Greer in your Database?

William D. Romanski

Catherine (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jun 2003 3:56AM GMT
My grandfather "john Greer" came to canada in 1928. He has many siblings: Jane, annie May, Martha, James, Stewart, Samuel, Robert, Polly and more. they came from Ireland (Co Antrim) if this is the same greers please reply. Thanks

avril sims (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jul 2003 4:37PM GMT
Surnames: GREER
hi, i think we're the same family, my grandparents were john (greer ) and rachel (steele), my father was james steele greer, him and brother robert left canada to live here in wales,
my fathers brothers and sisters are ,, stuart, polly, weldon, robert, jean, martha, samuel, viola,( and others that i cant remember right now )
my name is avril , i have 2 sisters jeanette and luana,
i have loads of info on family so please get in touch, we may be first cousins
AVRIL

Posted: 23 May 2012 2:56AM GMT
Surnames: greer
hi Avril my name is April i am polly's granddaughter i was just wondering if you have any photos of our grandparents and their children if so could you please let me know. you can email me at grantapril@hotmail.com
any any information would be great i have been trying to gather photos from that side of the family for awhile now.
thank you
April
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions