Search for content in message boards

Mary Bellows

Mary Bellows

Posted: 15 Dec 2002 2:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Aug 2003 10:31PM GMT
Surnames: Bellows, Gould, Atherton
I am looking for information on a son of Mary Bellows and Moses Gould. Benjamin Gould was born August 15, 1734.. Does anyone know who he married? I have a theory that he is the Benjamin Gould that was married to Silence Atherton. Please email if you have any information on this. My email address is Mary5281@aol.com

Re: Mary Bellows

Posted: 6 Mar 2009 12:03AM GMT
Surnames: Gould, Bellows
Hi! I am Sandra Gould Thompson, a direct descendent of Zaccheus Gould. Moses Gould and Mary (Bellows)did bear a son Benjamin on 15 Aug 1734. Their other children were Nehemiah, Moses, Mary, and Aaron. I searched high and low for a Silence (Atherton) Gould in the Zaccheus Gould line and found nothing. There is a Patience, a Deliverance, a Prudence, but no Silence. The only Atherton in our line is Amos Atherton who married Lydia Gould in 1758. Interestingly the author of the text I refer to frequently - "The Family of Zaccheus Gould of Topsfield" - is by Benjamin Apthorp Gould (1857). If you would like further info please do not hesitate to contact me directly at sjgould106@gmail.com. Thanks, Sandy

Re: Mary Bellows

Posted: 10 Aug 2011 11:56PM GMT
hi my name is tabatha bellows i live in sayre pa and my dads name is brooks bellows he is from upstate ny and i am tryin to find things out about his family we grow up only knowin my dads brothers and my grandpa his name is ray bellows he has past away and i nevcer got to ask him about are family plz get a hold of me ty
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions