Search for content in message boards

Nathaniel Wilds Descendents Nassau Cty, FL

Nathaniel Wilds Descendents Nassau Cty, FL

Richard Rousseau (View posts)
Posted: 29 Oct 2006 1:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wilds (e)
Looking for descendents of Nathaniel Wilds family of Wilds Landing on St. Mary's River in Nassau Cty, FL from 1750 - 1900.

Re: Nathaniel Wilds Descendents Nassau Cty, FL

Posted: 29 Oct 2006 3:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hey Richard,

I'm a descendant of Samuel Wilds, who went from Wales to Delaware and then to SC. As you may know, the Florida Nathaniel Wilds family has postulated a connection to my family based on some common first names and the tradition of Welsh ancestry.

I recently joined the Wilde DNA project at FamilyTreeDNA and am very interested in recruiting a male line Wilds descendant from the Nassau Co. Wilds family to take part. I also suspect a relationship, and we could really prove or disprove that. My Samuel Wilds put the "s" on the end in America, so the Wilde/Wild project seemed a good one to me. Matt Wilde, whose roots are in New York (and maybe Welsh) is one of the administrators and very helpful.

If you are interested in helping out in this endeavor, let me know at scottwilds@aol.com. Also, of course I'm happy to share any info I have with you. Thanks, Scott Wilds
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions