Search for content in message boards

COTANCHE - LYON families from Cortland County, NY

COTANCHE - LYON families from Cortland County, NY

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 10:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: COTANCHE, LYON, CHRISMAN
Hoping to make a connection to others who are researching the COTANCHE and LYON families from Cortland and other counties surrounding it.

Specifically looking to find where Laura Elizabeth LYON Cotanche is buried. She was born 29 April 1923, the d/o Joseph B. Lyon and Frances E. (CHRISMAN) Lyon. Laura died 27 Nov 2005 - probably in Cortland County,although I don't know that for a fact. Her husband, Charles died in March 1994 and is buried in Cortland Rural Cemetery on Tompkins St. in Cortland. Does anyone know if she's buried there also?

Charles and Laura had 3 known children - Carol Ann, Robert James and Thomas Edward Cotanche and at least four known grandchildren: Suzanne, Mark, Stacey and Jenny.

I would like to connect with relatives of Laura and Charles to exchange family information and possibly photos. Would appreciate hearing from anyone with knowledge about these individuals.

Thanks, Kem

Re: COTANCHE - LYON families from Cortland County, NY

Posted: 24 Feb 2013 10:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi.I have some information on this Family & have seen some Pictures also.Email me Direct..Thx..Evy

Evy_Larkin@yahoo.com there is a __ between my names
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions